Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Weather: MySharona picture (October's Daily Weather. Still trying to cool down.)

Communities > Forums > Weather

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: October's Daily Weather. Still trying to cool down.

Forum: Weather

Photo of October's Daily Weather.  Still trying to cool down.
MySharona wrote:
Rann Selma Run is a stunning young lady! Looks like shes really enjoying the blades. She did a great job decorating her cake. Actually all the cakes look delicious! I want recipes!
Dyson Thats wonderful news! How did your day go in shoes? Did you get your lawn done? Any rain?
Sidney Why is your lawn dead? You are so lucky you havent had any flooding. So many areas in Jax have lately. I really dont miss living in Jax at all.
Kiska Wow - there is a cookbook for fiddleneck ferns?! Isnt that something! We dont get them here I believe were too far South, but I could be wrong. What do they taste like? Very pretty picture. Snow does not compute!
Marylyn Great to hear from you! Sounds like youve been busy. Ive got to get in the yard, but it keeps raining. Were a tad soggy right now.
Adina Your vines are gorgeous! Great collage!
Deb I love the GFs theyre very friendly will land on your hand, shoes, wherever! Their chrysalis lookslike a dead leaf about 1 long and brown. Be careful when youre pruning or moving things around. Ill try to find one and take a picture for you.

Now
Through 730 PM...scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms will continue to develop move across northeast Florida. The showers are moving northwest to north at 10 mph. Thunderstorms will move through Ocala...Sparr...Rainbow Lakes Estates...Cross Creek and Micanopy. Flooding of low lying areas should be expected along U S 301. Along with...brief gusty winds...dangerous lightning and heavy downpours with thunderstorm activity.

Flood Watch in effect through late tonight...

75.7 F / 24 C
Light Rain
Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72 F / 22 C
Wind: 2.0 mph / 3 km/h from the ENE
Wind Gust: 7.8 mph / 12 km/h
Pressure: 29.97 in / 1014.8 hPa(Rising)
Heat Index: 76 F / 24 C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 1 out of 16
Clouds: Few 900 ft / 274 m
Scattered Clouds 4800 ft / 1463 m
Mostly Cloudy 7500 ft / 2286 m
Mostly Cloudy 15000 ft / 4572 m

Tonight
Numerous showers and thunderstorms early this evening...then scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms after midnight. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Lows in the mid 70s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Taken yesterday - GF on the baby hummingbird vine (it just started blooming).

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America