Photo by Melody

Beauty and Fashion Tips: cjolene picture (Flowing and Glowing (Tips for Long Hair Part II))

Communities > Forums > Beauty and Fashion Tips

In reply to: Flowing and Glowing (Tips for Long Hair Part II)

Forum: Beauty and Fashion Tips

cjolene wrote:
lol It's just been a bit crazy...but it keeps me on my toes. ; ) It's calming down anyways. My brother's coming over this weekend to help me restore all my documents, pictures, etc. that I lost when the hard drive was deleted. He saved that stuff onto his computer for me. I lost all my programs, though. But still, if I had to choose between programs and photos...I'm glad I'm getting my photos back. ; )

And all the moving boxes are slowly disappearing. It's slowly becoming a more relaxing atmosphere. Now I'm starting to get excited about all the painting I get to do. lol! ; )

billyporter, after my hubby cut my hair I've noticed I'm losing less hair, too. Before, I think I felt a bit like that girl in the picture- hair all over my clothes, the floor, etc. Even all over my kid!! haha!! ; ) But now it seems to be staying on my head. Perhaps I was at my limit at the bum-length? Anyone else feel like they've reached a limit? I think I remember Tir in in the last thread saying hers was at her shoulders. ; ( That'd bite.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America