Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Alternative Gardening: LenaBeanNZ picture (Would someone be kind enough to post pictures?)

Communities > Forums > Alternative Gardening

Image Copyright LenaBeanNZ

In reply to: Would someone be kind enough to post pictures?

Forum: Alternative Gardening

Photo of Would someone be kind enough to post pictures?
LenaBeanNZ wrote:
Hello friends,

Thankyou for your concern, Jeanette and Russ. Im very sorry about my lack of correspondance recently. Things have been pretty hectic. This is my first time online in a while. Yes, I have left on holiday, I am posting this from my grandmothers house in frozen wintery Germany!

I had a safe and enjoyable camping trip with friends for the two weeks over newyears. Then a few days of flurried garden work and packing before taking off again! A bad time of year to leave my garden, in the middle of summer. Im missing it and worrying about it terribly. I have a team of three friends watering and doing what they can, but its just not the same. I couldnt possibly expect anybody but myself to give my dear plants the special care I would. Im sure they will survive though. They are well mulched and tied/caged. And I will be back in 5 weeks already.

The first tomatoes, zuchinis, peppers and cucumbers were just begining to be ready for picking. Most tomato plants were between 120-190cm a few taller than me! The sunflowers were beginning to open, at a magnificent height of almost 4 metres. Taller than the roof of the house. And even taller than ever before. I took some pictures before I left, so will post what I can. I have a few pictures with me on disc to show my family. See if I can make it work.

I hope you are all well and happy, I will take the time to read your posts at the next given opportunity. Take care, and all the best,

Lena

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America