Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Alternative Gardening: Jnette picture (Would someone be kind enough to post pictures?)

Communities > Forums > Alternative Gardening

Image Copyright Jnette

In reply to: Would someone be kind enough to post pictures?

Forum: Alternative Gardening

Photo of Would someone be kind enough to post pictures?
Jnette wrote:
Thanks Russ,

Send a picture of your suet feeder. I just put mine in one of those onion bags that are the red net. I cut out a piece of that and put the suet in there. What did you put in your suet feeder? Boy, these birds eat better than we do. I put a jar of peanut butter, chunky, and huckleberries, raisins, can't remember the rest. But, I get the suet from the butcher that grinds it up for the deer hunters. I have used the chunks but then I have to melt it down and strain it a couple of times. A real pain.

I get mostly chickadees, nut hatches, blue jays now and then, once in a while a woodpecker. Or flickers.

Red, you are so organized. I take the pictures and then can't remember which floppy they're on.

Russ, I just put my cucumbers in the nutrients in the kitchen. I can't see running that big light just for the cukes. I will send you a couple of pictures on email. I will try one here.

Jeanette

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America