Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Ohio River Valley Gardening: DustyDS picture (ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 150 - What is with this Weather???)

Communities > Forums > Ohio River Valley Gardening

Image Copyright DustyDS

In reply to: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 150 - What is with this Weather???

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

Photo of ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 150 - What is with this Weather???
DustyDS wrote:
Hey Darius... Good job on your finds...If you have a live spring there, I would be finding a way to run that puppy to my house, much less water the gardens...Nothing better than icy cold fresh spring water...Yummmy!!

Yeah, I raided my thankfully empty bins from the garage and covered what I could...buried what I could, and will pray for the best for the rest...
I guess that is all we can do for now...

Seeing my boys always makes my heart sing...My eldest Grandson, Andrew, is special to me also...I delivered him, and he is my daughters first born...I delivered her first, third and 5th babies...Missed #2 because they were in AZ, and #4 because they were in MI...Everyone of them born in October except # 5, born on my Daddys B-day in February....

This is Andrew...not happy that Nana took his pic because he has acne...He is 17, and a brat, but he loves his Nana... ;-)) Yes, he has a broken wrist...same purple cast I had...same wrist...LOL....He went 4 wheeling, and someone else was driving...Hit a rock and dumped...He got a pretty nasty laceration just inside the arm by the bend of his elbow too...took 36 stitches by my count...He was lucky...

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America