Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Ohio River Valley Gardening: Marcy_1 picture (ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 150 - What is with this Weather???)

Communities > Forums > Ohio River Valley Gardening

In reply to: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 150 - What is with this Weather???

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

Marcy_1 wrote:
Hey all...it DID warm up here today..into the 60's...but it rained!!! Everytime we walked out the door...it started in! LOL! Guess we weren't supposed to work outside today.
Yeah..I know the cold weather is supposed to hit here too....but dont think it will hurt much....cause it wont last long. Famous last words...lol!!
Had a tornado WARNING one county over from us tonight....but guess nothing happened. Haven't heard anything. Still under a watch till 1 am.
Was just talking to some friends about the Xenia tornado in 1974. That was so awful. My dad worked for the local power company..DP&L. He was one of the first over there...and came home crying. I had never seen my dad cry. He could hardly even talk about it....but he went back..many times...to do repairs. Aww anyway...sorry.
Well...off to bed here. Calling dr about my eyes tomorrow..had enough.
Take care all.
Night

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America