Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Ohio River Valley Gardening: defoecat picture (ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 150 - What is with this Weather???)

Communities > Forums > Ohio River Valley Gardening

In reply to: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 150 - What is with this Weather???

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

defoecat wrote:
Jules, thanks for your explanation of Fibro, and on the Lymes. I am hoping to get some test results sometime this week. I am leaning more towards Fibro. The last bout I had with it was a long one,at that time they couldn't find anything, so I am hoping that I can at least get a diagnosis, and hopefully some help in dealing with it. I don't want to rely on pain pills, but there are days when there is no choice.

It rained last night, and the wind howled. We were under a tornado watch, but nothing came of that thank goodness. It is very chilly outside, and I will be going out to cover my oriental lilies in anticipation of really cold temps tonight. I am hoping that after this cold spell, it will finally be spring, and we won't have to worry about covering anything again.

Off to finish up some paperwork.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America