Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Ohio River Valley Gardening: joycet picture (ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 150 - What is with this Weather???)

Communities > Forums > Ohio River Valley Gardening

In reply to: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 150 - What is with this Weather???

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

joycet wrote:
Marcy, sorry you're having such a time with that eye. :O(

I survived yesterday. Boy did I sleep good. I decided to move the mulch, pull the weeds and it took all day to do less than half the row and geez was I sore by the end. If I hadn't been exercising I know I would have been much worse. I moved my Hollyhock to that bed and tucked it in with mulch before I quit for the night. It was too big for the place it was at especially since we transplanted the big Crimson Queen JM there.

Today I am in a Landsend turtleneck and jeans. Yesterday I was in a spaghetti strap top, shorts and sandals. Mother Nature is definitely going through the change.

I took Dad to his Ortho appt this morning. They did a second x-ray on him and it was inconclusive. He said there is some arthritis in the knee, but it isn't bone on bone so there is a possibility it is a torn miniscus. The only way to tell is with an MRI, so he will be getting one and then going back. We had lunch at Arby's and stopped at Burkhardts to get some seeds. I got some sugarsnap peas and some wando peas. Dad wanted "How Sweet It Is" corn, but they aren't carrying it this year. So we both decided to wait to see if we could get it somewhere else.

I got notification that they are going to start paying the extra $25 on my Unemployment including back pay to the week after the bill was signed in February. That will be good.

Still selling caramels for flower money. I know it will go in one stop for annuals. I do have a few dollars left on my gift card to Berns that I got for Christmas, so that will be used as well. I'm pleased to say that it looks like all my bushes have made the transplant okay. I'm real happy about that. I was worried with the move and then the fridged winter temps.

Hope everyone is staying warm.

♥♥♥

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America