Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Weather: billyporter picture (May weather, something other than cold & rain.)

Communities > Forums > Weather

In reply to: May weather, something other than cold & rain.

Forum: Weather

billyporter wrote:
46 and we need to run the furnace just to take the chill off. I see a clear sky and the rain is all to the south. The total in the guega for this last storm was 1-6/10''. I'd say we've had our share of rain.

Kiska, I love lemon merangue. I had egg whites left over from the rhubarb custard pie, so I made a white cake. I forgot how far into Iowa he got. I love old farm houses and barns. Soon there won't be many of either left. Good for Frank!

Adina, I've learned to take notes on where I've seen something, because I can never find it again. Luckily you found your info :o) I love how they drop gravel piles to blade out. We have big trucks drive slowly as they dump, trying to spread evenly.

Sunfarm, you probably didn't think anyone would be interested when you first mentioned it :o) Now I've learned how to construct concrete AND log bridges! Is it more correct to say cement or concrete? I grew up with the word cement. I can't believe all the gravel in ditches after a winters worth of snow blading. What a waste!

Pepper, our sun failed yesterday too. (I like how you put that.) Neat iris!

Wow Ric, wood siding, very nice!

Bernie, he's the only bit of sunshine out there, but he's pretty and bright!

Oh Celia, my heart is so full right now. Your story is the most beautiful I've ever read! I'm going to try and keep this feeling for a while.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America