Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Weather: billyporter picture (May weather, something other than cold & rain.)

Communities > Forums > Weather

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: May weather, something other than cold & rain.

Forum: Weather

Photo of May weather, something other than cold & rain.
billyporter wrote:
Bernie, hope you got all your ''lots to do'' done.

Ric, that's a good way to remember!

Kelli, I believe DH has the corect pronunciation. See, being said fast, with the emphasis on MENT. (teasing :o)

Howdy Kiska!

Sunfarm, nice picture with the iris in the background!

Dyson, I hope you didn't have to water. Well, I guess you did. Good thing you did!

Pepper, lazy day, LOL! When I decide where to put another clematis, I think it's going to have to be a red one. Beautiful!

Ric, we have cricks and creeks here. I like the word crick :o) They are so cute!

It's 47 and a few clouds all over. They're pink with a little bruised purple look to them. It will be in the low 70's, partly sunny with a northeast breeze. It sounds like another day for wearing a coat. We have clouds of gnats now. I tried to sit out last night and it wasn't possible. I mowed yesterday and tried to take pictures in the breeze.

I had an iris bloom that I've never seen before. I was down at Dad's and he has it too. It either came with the iris we got from a lady, or Mom had it. I don't remember planting it and I did all her planting.

I love it!

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America