Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Rural Gardening: evelyn_inthegarden picture (Starting Feb, post your sowing, planting and results here)

Communities > Forums > Rural Gardening

Subject: Starting Feb, post your sowing, planting and results here

Forum: Rural Gardening

evelyn_inthegarden wrote:
All are invited to participate and share your experiences with the various calendars that Cristina has taken the time to share with us.

Many (calendars) seem to be in conflict with each other, so do what you can to document the day that you sow the seeds, the conditions, and when the sprouts appear, and if they are suitable for growing on. Since we have a variety of calendars from which to chose this year, we can sow something on almost every day. It will be interesting if any are trying out the different calendars, and to see which one works the best for you.

It does not matter which one you follow or which one you prefer. We are all interested to see what kinds of results we can gather. I, myself, will try a variety and then see if there are different results.

The other thread will be for chatting, and this one will be for sowing, planting and results. Otherwise we will be getting lost. We can discuss more general topics about the subject on the other thread and this one will be just for logging in our sowings, plantings and results.

I am not going to copy the other thread for the first half of February. So this will be from February 15th and beyond. If it gets too long, I will start a new one.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America