Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (TEA ROOM # 109)

Communities > Forums > Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 109

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 109
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. No Jean I didn't send the wind. I wouldn't be so mean to you as I don't like it either but at least there's no frost when there's wind. I have some reading to do too but am having trouble finding the time. There's so much to do and after all the visitors left I have been washing and cleaning and spending a bit of time outside as well. The pruning is calling me too. The tops of the brugs out the front got zapped the other day but still lots of buds hanging in there. Hope yet. I've also found a couple in Renmark who have lots of broms so will be trying to get up there and have a look at them and see if I can swap some of my pups with them. My B-I-L had a knee replacement done on Tuesday. Haven't heard how he is so I presume everything's okay. I left a message yesterday but haven't heard back. May have to ring again today. Well, must get moving or the boys will still be sitting there instead of getting ready for school. It's nearly holidays again. Goodness where does the year go? My sister in Adelaide retires on July 2nd, so that will be a relief for her after all these years. She said that she's going to just veg out for the first few weeks, but I bet she doesn't. She will be cleaning out cupboards and doing all those things that she just couldn't find the time to do before. Must go. Everyone have a great day. Colleen

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America