Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: themoonhowl picture (TEA ROOM # 112)

Communities > Forums > Australian and New Zealand Gardening

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 112

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

themoonhowl wrote:
BRAVO! and a huge thumbs up to ya Anthony. So pleased for you....and yes, hearing that from your Nan was surely sweet icing on the day's cake. Congratulations to you.

Jean, I meant by comparison to all the lovely ones you have all posted. Hard to believe that so many of the LA lighthouses were once on solid ground...some were even inhabited with gardens and the like....the toll Nature has taken on our coastline is staggering when you see what it looked like in 1830's and today. There were Barrier Islands that you could boat to to fish and picnic when I was a kid....and today, they don't exist...sad that it has taken so long to do anything about it.

Colleen, nice to hear you are getting around a bit. The Pandora is so lovely...I do miss mine. It didn't handle the serious cold spell and snow we had a couple years back and I have yet to find another one.

Dianne that is such a pretty tree. Do you get much fruit from it or is it a battle with the birds?

Teresa, hope the long day didn't set you back....was that the part-time worker that doesn't get along with you? If so probably best she didn't come in.

Hello to you all...Hope Spring is truly lovely for you ...can't wait to see all the pretties cropping up

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America