Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: themoonhowl picture (TEA ROOM # 112)

Communities > Forums > Australian and New Zealand Gardening

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 112

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

themoonhowl wrote:
Good Morning.

Jean, that seems a strange combination, but i bet it works well...carrots and pineapple....gotta give that a try.

Dianne, they are implementing a variety of ways to slow down the coastal erosion here. Unfortunately they haven't quite figured out how to protect against storm surges. You may find this article of interest.

http://www.restoreorretreat.org/la_erosion_facts.php

Teresa, Copper looks quite the fine gentleman, proud and stately. Sugar is a sweetie and I am sure she will become quite the showgirl. Good on you.

Al, you will have to come try our Louisiana seafood sometime.

Karen, don't they shear the sheep and Alpacas in the early spring? that horse has such a lovely face.

Anthony, sounds like Ron is as gracious as he is generous. All that good fun and company and being a winner to boot...I know you must be over the moon with a "job well done" Congratulations to you again.

Colleen, good you are feeling better...nice to see you back. That is a pretty nectarine and so full of blooms.

Charleen, glad they got the pic thing straightened out...Charley...king of all he surveys...or at least the trailer...grin

Hope you all have a good day with a grin or two along the way.

Moon

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America