Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Daylilies: gen2026 picture (Clump Shots 2012 #2)

Communities > Forums > Daylilies

In reply to: Clump Shots 2012 #2

Forum: Daylilies

gen2026 wrote:
Yeah, well, I don't know if it effectively killed it all, but it has least made a dent in it! Anything to give me a heads up.
Karen, that might just work with the latex gloves............not sure, but I don't see why it wouldn't. You could even use the concentrate straight with a brush, BUT, I would suggest latex gloves or something to keep it from being absorbed into your skin because at full concentration it could cause some problems. I am definitely planning to try the sponge brush method on my trumpet vine in the spring. The leaves are so scattered on it - it is hard to spray them effectively. I sprayed over half my fence row, and although i made a few of them "sick" I didn't kill any of them! I think I will try just brushing it on straight..........on that, and on the bamboo that is invading my son's yard from neighbor's !! :)

I like that Pastures of Pleasure too. Nice color.

Mike, not too worry.... I am too hard headed to quit when I am making at least some progress! I have BIG hopes for tomorrow....now if it just doesn't rain out my Saturday!

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America