Photo by Melody

Pets: defoecat picture (How was your day? #364)

Communities > Forums > Pets

In reply to: How was your day? #364

Forum: Pets

defoecat wrote:
Terese, better get all the supplies ready for a really good bath, because sooner or later it will happen. The magic ingredient is hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. If I remember right in school isn't that what they used to simulate a volcano? Hehe, Buddy is gonna be smokin! Remember when Mr B got sprayed and I had to give him a bath. That was at night too. I had heard tomato juice did the trick, but it may have helped, but didn't take all the smell away. Took weeks and weeks for all of it to be gone. I still loved him even if he wasn't sweet smelling!

I made the best dessert for supper. It was a recipe that my DM gave me years ago, and if I had ever made it, I can't recall it. It is like cake and sauce. You boil water, cocoa and sugar, while mixing up a cake batter. Then pour the liquid in a casserole and then just spoon the batter on top and bake it. It turns out like cake and a sauce. It was very choclaty. To make it worse (calorie wise) I put whipped cream on top too!

Melva, I don't know what to tell you about chiggers. I had heard that nail polish would suffocate them, but then read that was not true. I would think something like Calymine lotion would help with the itch. So sorry that you got them.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America