CLOSED: AYANKEECAT Pass Along Box Of Plants For A Newbie

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

What cue said . . . please tell us mama . . .

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

look back up 'air at what skellog said. where does she live skellog? you and the family ought to send me some gas money, maybe a little lunch money and some margarita money if you want to and i'll go do the duty call for yall this month. be happy to.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Hate to disappoint all of you, but she is in SD, and would love you to visit if you are ever in our part of the world. Just another interesting character in my family. And, no, she does own her own home, and is NOT in a nut house! LOL!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

LOL>> Skellogg.. your aunt would fit riiight in here... i talk to the fairies... the ghosts dont bother me so much, so i dont bother them...LOL

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Aaaaah - the aunt who talks to ghosts, huh? How'd I miss that one - lol? I think I might have a few of those in my family tree as well...

Wyoming is pretty country, mama. Maybe you'll get to take a trip to see the ghost talker...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Look at that, mama! Maybe you can go to Florida too - LOL!!!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

mama's my kinda gal.. we could sit, talk to fairies and slurp on Margaritas all day (better than a mojito in my opinion, but to each his own)

i just have this feelin that Mama would have me laughin so hard, I wouldnt get to slurp much of my 'Rita

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

By golly, if my family doesn't scare you, nothing will! What a brave bunch of ladies! LOL! Come visit, it is very pretty country! We can go to some yard sales too! LOL!

Arroyo City, TX(Zone 9b)

Off to bed have a rita for me chickies! try to keep it down to a dull roar!...

Night Night

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Sundance, WY.. sounds very earthy and spiritual... I wanna go now!!! Field Trip.. field trip for the Junkies!!!!!

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Cue, you're welcome to visit too, although I can't do the 'ritas. I'm like the song, "tequila makes her clothes fall off" and that would scare you! Then we can all go to FL together. Road trip!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

LOL.. ya'll can all come down here... dont think ya wanna lose your clothes tho.. unless you LIKE communing with mosquitoes

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hey, that sounds like fun. You up for a road trip, mama? Off to Sundance to talk to ghosts and then to Florida to talk to the fairies and sip margaritas . . .

skellogg - I've been to Laramie and Casper and to see Lane Frost's statue in Cheyenne;o) - it's been years but I rmember it was so pretty there - wide open spaces. Even the "big cities" aren't so big!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

and you better have that sucker nailed down and never leave it.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Have a good night, mrsj. We'll try to keep it down to a dull roar so as not to keep you awake!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

pssht... not like Palm Coast is gonna run outa Rita soon.. theres more where that one came from...LOL drink up MAMA

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Very sparsely populated, to say the least. The whole state only has about 500,000 people. We love it here! Sundance has a whopping 1200 and we're the county seat. Biggest town in the county.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

500,000 in the entire state?/ ROTFLMAO.. I just moved from Jacksonville, FL.. that city alone has 1.2 million people in it!

heck, Palm Coast has 48,000... and its considered a 'small coastal town'

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I hear that - I live in Phoenix . . .

It's a mere 520 square miles and has a population of more than 1.6 million peeps ;o)

Though the town I grew up in in Maine has a population of maybe 10,000 . . .

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Yep, and Sundance is the county seat, biggest town in the county with 1200. Got a business partner in Scottsdale, so I do get there to visit once in awhile. Way more traffic than what we are sure used to, LOL!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hopefully you visit Scottsdale in the winter - lol. This heat is something wicked! Let me know when you come this way and we'll do lunch or something. No ghost talkers here - lol.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Hey All! Come on and let's go. I'm ready for a road trip myself. I'm in the middle so I don't care which direction we go just pick me up

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ok..so those of us SOUTH of aspen can stop at her house on the way to Sundance...lol.. and those north can stop on their way to FL... sounds like a plan

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Sounds like a plan to me. And the good thing is I think my town is 6 blocks long so whatever end you come in on just holler. I can hear you and answer back lol

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Marco.....

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

rotfl.. that small eh?

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

polo

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Yep...I can hear you

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

I am 2 blocks to the left lol

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

That might be even smaller than Sundance! So on my way to AZ, I'll just go thru your town and holler too! We can do that!

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

I am on the corner. Not many of them here LOL

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Probably not too many traffic lights, so we can't get lost!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

LOL

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

LOL You got jokes, skellogg! LOL!!!!! We have NO stop lights LOL!!!! For REAL!!

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

I told my husband to go outside for a minute and count our stop signs. He will be right back lol

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

it was a rule breaker.

This message was edited Aug 22, 2009 10:04 PM

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Oh, no...He wants to know if that includes yield signs. What do I tell him. I see the confusion lol

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

mama - will they grow in my furnace of a city? Either way I'll put my vote in to help you out. How's that?

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Yep, that's our claim 2 fame. Not a traffic light in the whole county. County is roughly 2900 square miles, and total pop in the county about 6200. I can relate aspen!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

How I wish for wide open spaces - lol. We own some property up near Sedona, AZ that we hope to build on and maybe retire to. Little place called Rimrock, AZ . . .

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.