CLOSED: AYANKEECAT Pass Along Box Of Plants For A Newbie

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

mama, we'll come visit you, but I'm gonna ride my donkey over OK? No, better yet, I'll hitch him to the wagon and haul of us over!

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

loca, been thru Rimrock. That is some gorgeous country! Don't blame you a bit for wanting to build there and live!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yup - it's like night and day from the city!

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Oh, no. Now he is lost. I think he went in the back yard to see if there is a stop sign on the opposite corner.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

I couldn't handle the city. Rush here and rush there. Traffic jams...that's what I see on tv anyway :)

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Aspen, just have him yell at the neighbors and ask them if they see any. That should cover the town, shouldn't it?

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

And nobody knows north, south, east and west, cuz they can't see them! Lived in cities before, I don't like them either.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Wow, are you psychic or what? That's what he is doing now LOL

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

The pop. here is under 2000 but oh how I miss country life. The problem with small towns is that people have to be nosy because there is nothing to do or talk about.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Been trying to pick up pointers from my aunt! She'll be happy to know I'm learning. LOL!

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

LOL!!! You are on your way.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

No kidding. We know what all their kids are doing, everyone's dogs names, etc. Very hard to be anonymous! Just doesn't work.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

You have nosey neighbors too, huh?

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ROTFL.. this is why I tnd to be 'mysterious and aloof' with my neighbors.. they too afraid to ask me whats going on.. and I like it that way. I know they prolly refer to me as 'the strange girl across the street'... and Im perfectly ok with that!

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Towns this size, they all are! I drive them nuts, cuz my work involves alot of traveling, so they can't keep track of me. Teehee! They never know when I'm coming or going, and I don't work set days either. Heaven only knows the stories they tell guessing!

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Too funny, cue. The first year we were here the neighbors didn't want their kids stopping here on Halloween, we were the strange neighbors, might not be safe!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

no kids in my neighborhood.. I dont have to suffer them at my door every 5 minutes

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

I can't get by with that. I grew up here. They know me. UGH!!! We moved to MS for 16 years and then moved back. I was born and raised here and if I acted a little strange the cops would be at my door.

Spooner, WI

Wait! Road trip? Why do I always miss out on everything? School starts in 2 weeks, then I will be a virtual ghost (maybe you can talk to me once you learn the ghost-talking-technique).

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ok. i just had the bejeezes scared outta me... heard a noise.. went to the kitchen.. saw a flashlight beam go across the wall..heard window rattle... called 911... police came out and didnt see anything, but now im too scared to go to sleep!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I wondered where you went! That's awful cue.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

i know.. heart still pounding

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

OMG!!!! Reminder to self: Connie, you are glad you live in a small town and not a big city. I hope everything will be okay, cue. You have me scared now.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Are you in an apt or house?

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

OMG cue! Scary as H! We will stay up and keep you company. Not a prob! At least the cops showed up fast!

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

I'd be sitting up with a loaded gun, just in case!

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Hee, Hee...I got a few of those myslf. Okay, cue needs a trade for a big dog and a gun.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Oh no! It just dawned on me that about that same time, I was out in my backyard shining a flashlight around. Seriously! Had to chase a dog out of my fenced back yard. Had no idea my flashlight was that good!

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Here we go. Your aunt channeled the light to cue's house. Case closed and no one got hurt in the making of this story.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

LOL. I live in a house.. funny thing is.. i moved a year ago from jacksonville.. a very very bad area.. and never had a problem..moved here.. to a quiet.. retirement neighborhood (im literally the youngest in my area at 37) adn this happens.. believe it or not.. heart is STILL pounding..

to make matter worse.. i have HUGE windows the kind you dont cover with drapes.. so in order for me to check on my son on the other side of the house, i had to crawl across the house hoping whoever was outside wouldnt see me...and then stood in the hallway on the phone with 911 till the cops got here.. in like 2 minutes.. thank goodness!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

lol.. its either that.. or the fairies were having a party in my LIVINGROOM!

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Feeling better now cue? Aspen solved the mystery! And that would explain why the cops didn't see anything. Well done aspen!

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Good to know they are quick on response!

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Hope you are alright Cue...

ants

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Those darn fairies! Don't they realise who they are messing with?

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

LOL Thank you very much, skellogg.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

yeah.. and most of them drive unmarked cars so you cant spot them... especially in traffic, when your speeding...lol.. you never know if the car/truck/SUV is a cop or not

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Thanks ants.. im fine.. just a little scared and anxious... but i'll be ok...lol

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Sick Lucy on them, cue - the bad guys, not the cops - lol.

Glad you and your boy are OK!

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

We are all glad you're okay.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images