American Goldfinch (Carduelis tristis)

Blaine, MN(Zone 4b)

Thumbnail by Marlina
Marlton, NJ

Gorgeous scene Marlina!!!

Blaine, MN(Zone 4b)

I took about 5 different shots they were so fun to watch that morning. Love the birds almost as much as my flower....lol

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Great subjects, wonderful photo!!!

Roscommon, Ireland

They are beautiful birds in a lovely setting, heres hoping you take many more pictures like that one,

Blaine, MN(Zone 4b)

The trouble is being able to grab a camera in time to take the picture! LOL

Coon Rapids, MN(Zone 4a)

True - moving subjects are tough to photograph!

Scotch Plains, NJ

BEAUTIFUL HALLMARK MOMENT ...

So pretty Marlina. I actually am sighing from the lovliness :-)
Is the flower with the pink petals and yellow eye an Echinacea? Boy does it 'pop'

Coon Rapids, MN(Zone 4a)

Painted Daisy Tanacetum coccineum - they vary like crazy in colors - be careful of what you buys - a small number often turn out to have different shades - one I brought turn out to be a very pale pink, almost white.

Thank you Malus. From what I am reading in Plantfiles it sure seems like a plant I am going to have to try in my garden. I had already come to the conclusion that my garden didn't have enough white and pink flowers

Blaine, MN(Zone 4b)

I love the painted daisies I have three of them and everyone is a pretty shade of pink Med. to dk.Rose

Well Marlina, you sure have a gorgeous garden and you sure are a Photographer with a capital 'P'.

Blaine, MN(Zone 4b)

Thank-you for the lovely complement but just a ameteur at the most.....But enjoy playing with it wish I knew more.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.