Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

Those Cannas you sent are about to bloom!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!

Thumbnail by Jenks
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Gorgeous cannas!! I have dwarfs this year and still don't have blooms on them. I'm getting impaitent!! LOL

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Beautiful!

Wookie!

Thumbnail by Jenks
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I want!!!!!!! LOL

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I had red dwarf cannas when we lived down the bayou. I planted them on the behind the waterfall into my pond. Like a backdrop of sorts.

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Oh, how cool! I'm so glad they've been good for you! Very pretty, much prettier than they were here, that's for sure.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I'm in NYC, taking in some kulture.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Hope you have a nice trip,Pagan.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

If you happen to be craving "bait," Monster Sushi is very good. I believe that there are a couple of locations in the city, but I can recommend the one downtown (lower east side? can't recall)...

Perth,, ON(Zone 5a)

snort! bait!

Shoot - too bad I didn't see that until now. Ah well - we did a nice little place on 57th Ave - not far from home base. And challah french toast at a little breakfast nook, Cuban a couple of streets over. My biggest problem is the NYC prices - OUCH! But luckily Teddy's on business, so we only pay for my half. And get the stay at the Manhattan Club for free.

See? Marrying the geek was a dang good idea!

How funny! I narrowly escaped having to go to NY on business this week! I wish I'd known you'd be there!

Aw, shoot! That would've been so fun! We coulda had "bait" together!

And I love it too....

Teddy was very impressed at the quality - of course, they're smack on the ocean, so it would be fresh as can be...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images