This is my friends niece please be on the look out!

Goodyear, AZ(Zone 9a)

Name: Onna Hartman
Missing since July 17, 2009
Last Seen in Hugo, CO
Her home is in Murfreesboro, TN
We think she is with a man who calls himself Solo man
and they may be headed to Washington State.

Call 1-800-RUNAWAY, the FBI, your local authorities, etc... if you have any information.

Goodyear, AZ(Zone 9a)

Here is her photo

Thumbnail by KactusKathi
Santa Fe, NM

I hope she is soon found.

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

Your picture isn't loading right - it just shows the thumbnail when clicked. Can you re-post it?
Also - what are her interests? Any more info about Solo man? It might give me some ideas about where to look.
I'll cruise by some of the local teen/alternative culture hangouts in Denver tonight or tomorrow (I know them well).
Any chance she's headed toward Burningman (they start building about now)?

Goodyear, AZ(Zone 9a)

All I know is that they think he is from Washington State and told her he was a teen like her, but the parents are afraid he's an adult preditor. They have tried to find her through her phones GPS system but they think he told her to take out her battery. She was visiting her Dad and is not familiar with the area. They should have her info on:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US
by tomorrow.

I will try to get you a better photo..give me a few minutes.

This message was edited Jul 19, 2009 8:14 PM

Goodyear, AZ(Zone 9a)

I just got this update:

Onna's mom has received two phone calls.
1. A guy saying he had her baby and there was a girl screaming in the background
They think it was a prank.

2. A guy saying he had picked up Onno for Solo and drove her to Utah where he gave her to Solo. This guy said Solo's real name was Franko. They tend to think there is some truth to this one.

FBI are on it - but no info on what they think of either call.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Praying she is and remains safe and well; goodness, this must be so difficult for your family.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Terrible. Thoughts and prayers that she is safe.

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

OMG, what a nightmare.

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Kathi, please try to post a better photo of her, and I think the burning man thing may be a good lead... I don't know much about it, but it's pretty crazy. Have her Mom and Dad checked her computer history? (All of it... email, websites, facebook, etc.)... have they filed an Amber alert?

Wishing them well and safe return of Onna...

Goodyear, AZ(Zone 9a)

Here's the latest I have on her and it includes a pic

http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/Missing_Children/miss_child.htm

FBI has her computer as we speak!

This message was edited Jul 20, 2009 9:38 PM

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

That last link was good. I posted it to the Colorado regional burningman email list along with your info concerning the guy named Solo Man. The vast majority of that community are wonderful, caring people and they will both keep an eye out for her and take good care of her if they find her.
*fingers crossed*

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

How terrible, and will definately keep a sharp lookout, as I travel alot with my job all over 2 states. My prayers go out for her safe return and that she is well.

Santa Fe, NM

I checked the better picture and will keep an eye out for her.

Goodyear, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thank you all for your help.

The police officer who took the report wrote down the wrong birthday and has taken them this long to correct it which is why it has not been posted of the National Webstie for Missing and Exploited Children.

This message was edited Jul 21, 2009 4:18 PM

Goodyear, AZ(Zone 9a)

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1127404&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Truck drivers are looking all across the nation for her and her pic is posted at all the border crossings into Mexico.

Thanks for your help

Goodyear, AZ(Zone 9a)

Onna has been found in Washington State by the FBI. That is all the news I have at this time. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and concerns. Kathi

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

So glad that she has been found. Hoping and praying that she is OK! I sure hope the FBI lock that guy up forever!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Thank goodness she has been found, and I hope they fond and apprehended her abductor as well. And I deeply home she has not been harmed. Chalk one up for the FBI!

Santa Fe, NM

Yeah! So glad she was found!

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

What a releif. Every kid I hear about bugs me and there are way too many that get taken. I'm so glad she was found.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Great news. Hope she is well.

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

So happy for the outcome...that she is safe!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.