Echinacea "Purity"

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

I ordered this from Crownsville Nursery. It came in yesterday with blooms already! This is the first plant I've received with blooms. I'll post a pic of the blooms this weekend.

The blooms are so white and symmetrical. The center is a very clear yellow right now. It's the prettiest white Echie I have seen so far. I will definitely be getting more of this one.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

I like this one too. It was new last year and both plants have returned and one is just starting to bloom. This is another large one in its second year. The butterflies love this one and unfortunately so do the beetles. This is pic from last year, it is raining again here today, surprise surprise, but I will post a new pic if the sun ever returns. LOL I think you will like this one a lot.

Thumbnail by ngam
Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

I have one year two Purity Echie here. It holds its blooms for a very long time but it doesn't send up very many new blooms. The blooming cycle seems a bit short to me.

(Warren)Lisbon Falls, ME(Zone 5a)

Purity is one I grew and planted last year and it didn't return this year. So needless to say it didn't make one of my favorites.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.