Co-op - 2010 TNN Echies and more.

Long Branch, NJ(Zone 7a)

Go get your stuff before they ran out!

(Carisa) Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

They added GumDrop, FYI

Long Branch, NJ(Zone 7a)

Yeah!!! I requested that one.

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

I ordered Gum Drop, Maui Sunshine, Firebird and Tangerine Dream!

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

I will be anxious to see how these all do for you all. I will wait to get larger plants, they just do better up here. I want all of them though, may have to kill more grass soon. :)

(Carisa) Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

Well, I completely lost my mind, I ordered 2 each of all the echs except the white ones! I think with two each, I can see if they are or aren't good new intros! Oh, and I am so glad they added hot lava to this one, finally got two of those, too! Yeah!

Long Branch, NJ(Zone 7a)

Well - I went 'cone crazy' and ordered 22 echinaceas plus among other plants. On top of that I got 9 from the previous co-op, another 6 Hot Papaya ordered recently, and I got another 8 other varieties in either plugs or quart size that I ordered not so long ago and are happily growing.

Now only if I could buy a meadow somewhere....

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

I think there are a total of about 30 people on Dave's Garden that are solely responsible for 50% of the annual sales of Echinacea in the USA. LOL

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

That may be completely true Jon! I think that some of us should be official 'testers' of new echies;)

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

I think you're right. If we have a couple of the same variety and grow them in different conditions some of the information could be of some value.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.