New bees chit chat thread...Seed Junkies welcome 09/08-09

Really no option to close a thread? Maybe we should number them as we move to the new one. I know some people have dial up and that would be hard for them wouldn't it?

Or we'll just talk on both. LOL

This message was edited Sep 18, 2009 5:07 PM

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I cant find the option to close...I could number them I guess....but we all know what I do with numbers....

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

I have seen some threads that just post '''Closed all in capital letters six or eight times across the top and last post. to get everyone's attention

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh Duh why did I not think of that???? Never mind dont anyone answer that question

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Will we still be getting threads (?) from other chat?
but so glad to be here.

Once we all get moved you can click "unwatch this thread" for the old thread RideRM. Then it doesn't show up on your home page.

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Good, thanks.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

OOOOOkay, so Im a little late getting here.. still trying to find my way around all these darn threads...LOL but at least i made it!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi cue!

Raining in KY maybe why we haven't heard from Mekos. She has satellite internet.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Im still confuzzled as to where everything is at.. but gimme time.. ill find em all...lol

Brugmansia Tribal Meeting about to begin here:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1037643/

All are welcome as the High Priestess of the Brugmansia Tribe chooses the Keeper of the Elder Scrolls

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

The links are all at the top Cue...Welcome back it quiet here without you...

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Hey Cue we are still waiting to hear who sent you those surprise bulbs

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

I have no idea who sent them to me.... none.

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

You mean to tell us there wasn't a packing slip included in that package? Strange.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Thats cause you came up here and just plain took off with them!!! Thats why you got sick you headed to Maine and it was way too cold for your blood so poof you get sick and in bed...Northerners flu is much harder than southerners flu you know....

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

there was a packing slip. but i couldnt gather any info off of it... soooooooooooo im thinking it was YOU mindy you sly thang!

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Why me? You know I'm too nice to do anything like that

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

HMMM

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Good Night everyone 4am comes quick

Night Arejay! Sleep well.

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Night Robin sweet dreams

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Ok, well I have been posting on the old thread all day, lol... You guys were hiding from me again weren't you? lol
Hey I heard from Mekos, she's not feeling well and went to lay back down. I have kind of an allergy headache myself a little.. I have been cleaning, mopping, and doing laundry, surely it's the housework that's made me sick, lololol

Mechelle

Go to the Brug thread and see the latest challenge. Friday's at 8:30ET we're all there.http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1037643/

Orlando, FL

hey all
mekos has a migraine and she just informed me that her brother in laws brother had swine flu and was rushed to the hospital, please say prayers for her and her brother in laws brother
blondie
off to bed got a long day tomorrow

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Well I'm sitting here in Tubby's hospital room. When I got home from work last night, he was hot and very weak. I took his blood pressure and it was very low and he had a temp., so I brought him in to the ER. They did labs, chest xray,and started fluids running. They finally decided about 11:30 PM that they would admit him for more fluids, test and to start some IV antibiotics.

I'm happy to say his B/P is coming up and he is feeling better. The Doc's were in today. The Oncology Dr. is thinking he may have to go to UNMC at Omaha and have some test on his Mitral valve. They can't seem to find where the infection is coming from. We'll just take it a day at a time and see what they figure out. I know Tubby isn't happy about being here, but if that what it takes to get him better, so be it.

Well, that's about all I know for now. We will check in with you all again. Hope all is well and life if good for all & wish all happiness and good health.

Tubby & Shirley

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thank you Shirley for letting us know! My prayers are with you both. Tell Tubby we're thinking of him.

I was going to mail him some "Blackie" cuttings on Monday but will wait until I hear he is home and well. You all don't need to be worrying about plants arriving right now and I have plenty, so will wait.

Kelly

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

My prayers are with you Tubby and Mekos. Shirley, thanks for keeping us up to date on things. We will all be praying for him, and please take care of yourself as well.

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Hi everyone! I've been lurking around and then lost the thread. Don'tcha hate when that happens? Then I went through two pages to catch up with today! :)
Now I'm tired and I'm going to bed..try not to be too chatty before I come back again LOL!

Prayers going to Shirley & Tubby and Mekos..mine were answered today when the dr told us that my sis doesn't need to have chemo, that the cancer wasn't in the lymph nodes!!

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

OH Tubby, I'm so sorry. GOD be with you and make you well soon. You probably just been overdoing. Get some rest and come back when you can. Our prayers are with you for a full recovery and strength to for your body. Shirley, you get some rest also. GOD Bless you both.

Sandy's brother just had a heart attack and is unresponsive. They won't try to fly out after all.The Dr.s said IF he makes it till tomorrow, they will do surgery to unblock the artery. His kidneys had failed yesterday and had upper respiratory infection. They think it was a complication from the flu he had a while back.
I'm starting to lose the headache. It's beginning to ease up and do thank all of you for your prayers. Hopefully I will sleep some tonight, and feel better tomorrow. Good night everyone.

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

Bless you Clan. Great news! Good night and praising GOD for all the blessings.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Get well wishes for Tubby.. Thanks for letting us know Shirley.. ((hugs & prayers))

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Mechelle, I would love to see everyone at a get together, so I hope that enough folks will run with your idea of one in TN! It is so very generous of you to volunteer to do that! And I think it would be fun to hear what the master gardeners in your area would teach us!

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi Clan, I would really love it if everyone came here. I have 9 acres so we could really do a lot. I know the lady that owns the Travelers Inn nearby (15 min from my house in Bolivar, TN) and I bet she would give us an awesome group rate. I had to stay there for 2 weeks when we first came out here while the bank was sitting on their thumbs with the ppwk on our house, lol. Everything moves sllllooooowww in TN! Except me;-) They probably think I'm crazy, lol .. If you guys will come, I will take care of all the organizing.. with everyone's feedback of course.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

I am hitting the hay bigtime.. See you guys tomorrow ;-) NITE

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

God is watching over you tubby and Shirley . Get well soon. You gotta get well tubby you got those little bitty glad and lily bulbs to watch over. Prayers for you all.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Arejay: 2 Newbies comin' at ya.. One in 7, one in 8 ;-) Nite

Shirley Had a feeling Tubby was in trouble when we didn't hear from him. Give him hugs from us and tell him to hurry and get home. Take care of yourself and thanks for letting us know.

Mekos Our thoughts are for you and your extended family. Glad you're feeling better.

Glad you found us Clan. We lose ourselves sometimes. Great news for your sister. I know you are resting easier as well.

See ya tomorrow everyone.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.