Whats This about Vitamins And Minerals

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

I could'nt sleep again so have scurried around the internet and discovered this article.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32957460/ne/health-heart_health/
Omega 6 is apparently not good for us all the time and we need as much omega 3 to combat obesity, heart disease etc... The fish has got to go and green veggies has got to come. We're gonna have to start those veggie gardens again next spring.
I love the difference in our parents garden produce. Seems like they fed their livestock grass and we feed ours grain and corn. Not a good thing!
Have fun!
Vickie
If this link don't work LMK. my Puter wont bring it up and i think it's my puter.

SE/Gulf Coast Plains, AL(Zone 8b)

Good article, Vickie. No problems linking. Isn't it odd how health concious people have to pay more for foods, logic dictates, should be less expensive. Brown rice is more expensive than the more processed white rice, for example. And, foods from grass fed livestock more expensive than grain-fed. It seems backwards.
*Kay*

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Wow Vickie, that's remarkable! I wonder if i can turn it into a DG article .... hmmm.

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Carrie, Please do!!

Midland City, AL

2ndChance, did you really mean grams? Like a large therapeutic amount. I told Kay she was already taking that, but when I looked at the label of her B-complex bottle, it gave a B5 amount in milligrams. (Jim)

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Vickie, it's all copyright Rodale Press. I'd have to find some other corroboration.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.