Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thumbnail by WQP
(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

They all are beauties!

Christiansted, VI(Zone 11)

3 days old and just this morning...

Thumbnail by Molamola
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wow Wilfred, they are beautiful, great job, but then, we've come to expect greatness from you. LOL Jim

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hey Wilfred, I'd like to see a picture of weeds in your yard and lots of dead stuff to make me feel better! Jim

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Well somthing like this Jim?

Project in progress, not finish yet.

Wilfred

Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Or this Jim?

Another part of project in progress.

Wilfred

Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Or this Jim?

Another project in progress.

Wilfred

Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Or this Jim?

Another side of the project.

Wilfred

Thumbnail by WQP
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Ah-Ha, In the first picture I see desert rose in the shade? Here I've been moving mine to keep them in the sun! Well, I don't have to move them, there is no shade anywhere except on my porch. Where is all the dead stuff, ya gotta have something that didn't prosper? Very beautiful garden work Wilfred, I have a fountain on my porch but it's store bought, I love it tho. I sent Doris a few star fruit, after raveing about them I hope they arrive OK. We are supposed to have a cold front move in, it's going down to the mid sixties, I will have to get my parks and mittens out to work in the yard tomorrow. Have you seen my question about th oleander? Jim

Deltona, FL(Zone 9b)

Love the pics!!!

Taiwan Red...

Thumbnail by PurePlants
Deltona, FL(Zone 9b)

My pinky....

Thumbnail by PurePlants
Deltona, FL(Zone 9b)

A caudex pic...

Thumbnail by PurePlants
Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Wilfred
don't weeds grow in PR? Your garden is lovely. I'm thinking of buying a goat. Do you think my neighbors would complain. I would rent him out to weed their yards. LOL
On a serious note, I have two little seedlings just peeking out of the soil. I'm so excited, I keep going out to check them every few minutes. I can't believe that they are popping up so quick.
I'll post pictures in a few days, after they've grown abit.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pureplants, is that deep red one a desert rose? ^_^

Deltona, FL(Zone 9b)

Indeed it is!! When I saw this bloom opening it up I said to myself..."No wonder it is called a desert "rose."... Here it is opened up...

Thumbnail by PurePlants
Fort Lauderdale, FL

pureplants, is it potted or in the ground? ^_^ ignore my smiley faces, just practiceing Jim

Deltona, FL(Zone 9b)

It is potted. I haven't put any of these in the ground, this is actually my first seedling bloom so I was quite proud, the other three kinds of seedlings have little buds on them to bloom too. I also have small red plum, Star of Romance, Star of Network and Frangrant Star. I have a graft that is purple and then the larger one with pink blooms. :)

Decatur, GA

Here is my white flower. I wish I could claim I grew it from seed, but no, I bought it.
Helen

Thumbnail by helenchild
Decatur, GA

Here is a shot of the recently acquired red one.
Helen

Thumbnail by helenchild
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have 7 or 8 in the ground, 13 two week old seedlings, and three in pots on my porch which I keep running out to put them in the sun every day, it's worse then having kids ^_^, no, I'll take that back, my kids give me a lot more problems. I might as well post a picture of my pride and joy which I also bought but wish I could say I grew from seed.

Thumbnail by Jimsned2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hey imadigger lets browbeat Wilfred till he shows us some weeds, he's gotta have some flaws LOL

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

I'm with you Jim. I didn't see nary a weed in his gardens. I sure don't know how he does it. It seems every time it rains, it tells the weeds to grow, grow, grow. ^_^

Fort Lauderdale, FL

hmmm, maybe if I whistle a happy tune I can get him on here. Here it go"s ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Jim

Isles Bay, Montserrat(Zone 11)

Wilfred...they are all gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I will post some pictures if mine ever bloom again. *sigh*

Jim...ok how are you able to post the smiley face and the music notes?

Tina

Fort Lauderdale, FL

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/830023/ Good morning every one, what a great COOL morning it is, great weather to get out and trim my hedge. Tina, I posted the link on DG where they tought me how to do it, if you read the thread from the top you will find that it takes a lot of folks quite a few times b-4 they understand how easy it is. But for the smiley you hold down your shift bar and while holding it down go to the number bar at the top of your key board and type 6-6 no spaces, then let up on the shift what you will see on your screen is somthijng that looks like a cat, but once you post it it turns into a smiley in cyber space/ Don't ask me how. For the music note hold down your alt key while pressing the number 1 and 4 on the numbers board on the right of your keyboard, for whatever reason it doesn't work with the numbers at the top of the keyboard, check out that link, it's fun and try it there, dave gets upset if you play on this thread and that one is the place to test and play. above it's 6hyphen6 Jim

Decatur, GA

^_^^_^

Decatur, GA

opps, I didn't finish the post before I went and tried it. Sorry. won't happen again.
Helen

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.