Weight Gain

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

I know I asked this all before, and I swear I posted some pictures for the progress.

Check this... He looking good, yes? Getting any better?

If anyone can find my older shots of him, one from February 09, one from July 09, I think, I'd love to link back here... Thanks.

Thumbnail by AngelSong
Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

One more

Thumbnail by AngelSong
South Hamilton, MA

Do you remember which threads that the older pictures were shown?

Richmond, TX

He looks good, but I never thought he was too thin. He does show more muscle now though.
And - nice job of clipping!

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

no iris.. I can't find them... I looked for about twenty minutes through my history... no such luck finding.

pork !~!! you noticed! He clipped up sooooooo good!!! Glad to hear someone else sees the new muscles.

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

AH HAH! I found it!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1015836/

South Hamilton, MA

He looks muscular to me which is what you want. Never minded getting our horses in shape, one was elderly. but 2 of our daughters were runners & they found keeping their legs in shape was important. Ransome looks fine to me & constant work keeps his muscles toned. When the US equistrian event team was based in Hamilton, they used to walk their horses all over town to get their muscles in shape. As you seem to be working him regularly I would say that he is in shape for what you wish to do.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

He looks great to me.

Perth,, ON(Zone 5a)

he looks GOOD!

carry on as you have been, conditioning takes time and miles, and miles and miles....

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Thank you to everybody...

I sent this shot and a few others off to the lady I got him from. Hoping & praying she'll have the same reaction.

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

YEEHA!

And she said (edited for our PG audience)

Hello... Holy *(expletive)* ... He looks great!
Where was this shot taken?

Called her up & we chatted about life a while.. She's entirely satisfied now with his physical condition, which makes me just beyond giddy.

Mission accomplished! Thanks to all for cheering me on while we put the weight & muscle back on him slow & easy.
Jennifer

South Hamilton, MA

Shows that you can make a horse fit, without nagging from owner who was careless about his condition in the first place.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

He looks GREAT!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images