Word Association # 452

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

We came from here...

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1053700/

last word...

shows...

I really like Mikes Hard lemonade in the summer...

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9b)

movies

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

popcorn.....................

buttered

mmmm! i think i'll have some when i go to watch tv.

biscuits!!!

love those!!!

gravy

love that too!

sausage...lots of that in the gravy...

bacon

making dh a quiche for his birthday dinner on sunday...lots of cheese and bacon in it.

crispy....

sounds good,did you bake his pie yet???should send you the calories,cause you made me buy one...ate two pieces...

crunchy

no, not yet, i'll make it tomorrow evening. sorry....didn't mean to make you go buy one!!! ^_^

chips......

any excuse is good!^_^

salsa

i agree! ^_^

hot!

not to hot,had some the other night was waaay to hot!ouch...

spicy!

i like mine medium hot....don't like things that are so hot that they hurt you when you eat them!

chili.....

me too!!!

dogs

with lots of onions and cheese!

ballpark...

have'nt had a hotdog in years!!

baseball

we have them every once in awhile...

team....

ours goofed up big time this season>>>>bad Tigers:((

work

i'm tired....nitey-nite!

out...

have to do that...nitey nite...

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

side

I had a good outside workout today with the rescue dogs at an adoptathon taking me for walks/runs, then taking carrots to the horses near my friend's house. My poor, chubby ol' body is a'hurtin' tonight, lol.

Seminole, OK(Zone 7a)

front

cover.................................................................................................................................................................

Did you have fun????.does shopping count as walking??

lid

yes demstratt, shopping counts as walking, as far as i'm concerned....i did my share of that today!!! ^_^ was gone from around 1:00 til about 6:30...didn't even get to all the stores i wanted to go to.....

flip...lol

Oh, shopping definitely involves walking! I did a lot of that yesterday...'tis the season.

flop

my feet were killing me when i got home! so no more standing tonight.....dh's birthday dessert will get made tomorrow morning!

down.....

You gotta get some comfy shoes...I never get tired shopping,its the waiting in line that gets me!!!

town

i always wear my comfy shoes when i go shopping....my feet didn't start hurting until i got home....having to make three trips up and down the driveway (our driveway is sloped) to get the groceries in the house.

club...............................

know what you mean,to me its unpacking the stuff and have to hide a few gifts don't want anyone to see!!!

billy

i have that problem too...getting dh's gifts into the house without him seeing them. i usually leave his in the trunk of my car, until i know he's busy doing something else...the fun part is trying to find somewhere to hide his gifts until i can get them wrapped and put under the tree.

goat......

this year mostly using the bags to put the gifts in...will do some boxes cause they look nice under the tree!!!have some nice decorated boxes I use every year...

kid

i do too....bought a few decorative boxes last year, after christmas when they were marked down to less than 1/2 price...which reminds me.....i also bought a christmas coffee mug at the same, i think it's up in the hall closet...

Rock...

its fun finding some goodies...others???

boulder

oh yeah, i love to go shopping right after christmas!

heavy.......

my nieces do the black friday...go after Thanksgiving Dinner and camp out,tent and all,not for me!!!

weight

i don't go shopping on black friday...and i have never camped out waiting for the stores to open!!! if dh doesn't have to work the day after thanksgiving, we usually go for a drive somewhere.

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

diet

those camp outs are pretty extreme in my book, however, if the person enjoys it, thats good......different strokes for different folks

bread.........................

they go to Best Buys...get puters and don't know what else...turn turns going potty...last year they got there at 4 was second in line..this year going at 1...hubbies will have the tents up at noon/...

dough

No Black Fridays for me, thanks! Last year a Walmart employee was crushed to death when they opened the doors. I heard that this year, they're changing things so that doesn't happen, hopefully.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.