Delphi, IN

want to get image on main page, but not sure how that works.

Thumbnail by TsFlowers

Do you mean on your home page?

Delphi, IN

Hi, thank you for checking. But, No, I actually wanted to make sure it posted on the outside page/link of the new thread and wasn't sure if I was doing it right (not on my home page). And it did work correctly, so I'm guessing that when you start a new thread, and add an image, it always goes on the outside of the page/thread/link. The only reason I questioned and was testing is that I have seen some threads that the photo (by the originator of the thread) *wasn't* on the outside, but was only on the inside in the body of their originating post. I'm guessing those folks must imbed the photo in the message or something. I realize if you make a *reply* post to a thread, that any image added is only in the body of the message. If this has made any sense to you. And I do appreciate you asking.

I think I get what you mean. Some forums are set up so that when the pic is loaded into the first post at the start of the thread, you will see it from the list. It used to be that a lot of forums just had a little star beside to indicate that there were some pics in the thread, but not necessarily in the first post. I think most of the popular forums show it from the "outside" now.

Delphi, IN

testing to see if animations work here

Thumbnail by TsFlowers
Delphi, IN

darn...i guess not

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.