Trying to post a link for a SnapFish slide show.

North Augusta, ON

took me to the log in page...

Hi Jeremy!!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Hi, threeg. Yep, I was just about to come back and edit my post with an emphatic, "NO!"

I created a montage of "autumn" photos at SnapFish, but it looks like I may have to use some circuitous route of posting the SnapFish URL on FaceBook and then provide a link (and that may not work either)! I've sent a message to SnapFish to see if they can offer some assistance in how to share the "projects" like slide shows without providing a slew of email addresses of selected recipients.

"Autumn" in northeast Florida is a vague, very slight transition of color in a few trees and plants that occurs at this time of year and is here today, gone tomorrow in its longevity. I don't think there is even that amount of autumn color a hundred miles south of here, so I thought it would be interesting to those in even more tropical climes to have a taste of autumn.

Thanks for making the post! Great to hear from you.

Jeremy

North Augusta, ON

Too bad you can't just mark the slide show as "public" like they do on Flickr, etc, to share with us...

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

I will try Flickr to see how their slide shows work. The photos are too small in PhotoBucket (but I imagine they can get much larger if you opt to pay for the "premium" version. LOL

If you want to send me a email address through a dmail, I can give you a private viewing of my autumn montage.

Jeremy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.