New bees Seed Junkie chit chat Come in!! 12-14-09

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

Im scared to look in the orchid forum, I need no further addictions!!

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

You are right, it is a DAngerous place to
travel, but AAAAWWWW!!!! the tropical Beauty of it.

LOL Well we have something to talk about while we wait for spring. Maybe I should put a gold bar in each of these forums. Then we could all go to Miami and enjoy the sand huh!

That sounds Great. Had to figure out the bar
. boy, is my mind spinning or what?? I haven't
had any thing but a Diet Grn. Tea.

Did I tell you we have a plan B? LOL

What is plan B. I just got back from a walk in the woods/ You all got to come down and see it.
I didn't realize I had such a treasure in the backyard/ It is beautiful. got pictures too.

Show us some pictures RRM. Give our brains some rest!!!! LOL

This will calm you down, This is my hidden
Stream, I didn't realize I had such a treasure.

Thumbnail by ridesredmule
Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

OH WOW!!!!! That is pretty.

This is tree roots with the moss on it. It was so pretty,
bet I stood there five minutes just looking at it.

See why I want to go for walks now??
It is just beautiful.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Very beautiful RRM! I live in the city and sooooooooo miss walks in the woods in the crisp fall air!

Come on down, loca, I'll let you keep the rocks you find that you like. You will love the little stream,
it really isn't big, at all. You can listen to the longears braying aNd begging for feed.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

And I can feed 'ol Charlie cookies all day! Be right there...

Yes, you can and he would love it.

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

Charleen those are just beautiful. I love the walks in the woods but DH working second shift now and don't go in alone. We got a stream and swamp area down in there and ducks raises their babies back there and deer and all kinds of skreetsters out there, like cyotees and rabbits and possums and you name it and I bet I could find it kind of place. When we get snow and ice, the water is just amazing. I love it.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

OK - after I stop in Georgia I'll stop at your place Jan and we'll go walking. I'll protect you from all those scary skreetsters - lol...

Mekos, it would be beautiful to get a picture of the stream and the snow. When it snows here I will try to get a pic for you all.
I did find a tick crawling. Have to use a spray in summer. Loca, you can go from one state right into the other. What fun to visit all our friends.

Love your stream RRM. So crisp and quiet looking. I bet you'll have spring flowers. Blood root and bluebells. The moss is great. Some of it might find it's way to top your bog garden this spring. Do your dogs go there without you?

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

OK Loca, come on over and when we get back, we'll have a Mojito and turkey sammich. YE_HA!

Let me show you this one.
All it needs is a elf house and village.
I love this one.

He could fish right in the hole at the base of the tree RRM. :) Nice

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

It kinda looks like snow down there, you wouldn't be holding out on me would you?

No, dear. That is foam on the water. The sun was shinning
bright and it was a beautifl day. You should have been with me, we would have
had a wonderful walk.

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

One of these days I am gonna surprise you. And we'll go walking.

Great. I would love it.

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

I'll wait for snow, so we can make that sexy snowman.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Good Morning everyone!

being that it's close to the Holidays, it's been a rather busy place here in my house.. family coming and going, decorations to be dragged out, put up and re put up (kitties just loooove to remove ornaments) and with a few writing projects underway... oh yeah, and still a full time job to go to everyday, I've barely had time to breathe!

Holidays are a special time yet oh so stressful. I've never been the type to stress over how much I am buying, nor have i become victim of the 'if I don't spend a lot, they will think I don't love them' syndrome. But with the sheer number of things happening this time of year, it puts a strain on every household, no matter who you are. So i wanted to pop in and leave a small note to every one here.

First, I want to wish each and everyone of you a happy and joyous holiday season. regardless of our political, religious or social views, we are all children of a mighty awesome higher power. Each of us should take this time to sit back, take a breath and just revel in the love and light that the holidays were truly meant to embrace, be thankful for what we have in our lives.

You all have meant so much to me over the last year, and I want you all to know how truly, truly grateful I am for having met and gotten to know you. You are a special, albeit, crazy bunch of people... just my kinda peeps, but a loving, caring bunch.

Everytime I walk thru my yard, I am reminded of each of you... whether it be the purple shamrock that Arejay sent , the Shooting star that Seray sent... the multiple dark petunia from Mekos, the sunflowers from Al, or the Calla's and canna's from Mindy, or any of the other beautiful treasures that graced my doorstep over the last year, you are never far from my thoughts.

My DG garden holds pieces of each of you, because i now all of those flowers were sent with open hearts. I have only to look out my window to know i am loved and thought of.

I hope you all know how loved and thought of each of you are. i may not be here on a daily basis, but that doesn't mean I don't think about you, hope you are all ok, and wish you all the best, sincerely from my heart soooo...

Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, Blessed Solstice, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanzaa !

Love You All To Pieces!

Cue (Kelly)

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

Good to hear from you Cue! Your garden must be a true treasure. Have a great Holiday and New Year!

Al

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Oh Cue that was really nice. Thanks. Just glad that you pop in so we know that your still with us. Everyone have a wonderous Christmas and New year.
This is for all of the bestests friends a girl could have!

RRM those stream pics are beautiful. I love walking in the woods in the winter and seeing a lot of things you normally wouldn't see with all the trees and undergrowth in the summer.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Right back at ya cue! We love you too!

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

Merry Christmas Cue. I love you and wish you all the best with everything you do. Have a wonderful winter even if you don't get snow.

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

I always wondered what a "sexy" snowman would look like. Most of them I've seen are pretty cold.

During my college years, our frat house sculpted a beautiful mermaid out of a huge block of ice. She was gorgeous, but all the guys I knew said that she was really frigid. Oh well...

Al

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

HI Everyone Cue love you whether you are around all the time or not just miss getting to bug you but I'll survive.
Al you are something else LOL I've heard some women find cold men appealing never could figure out why though. And some men consider frigid women a challenge to warm up.
Mekos you have a package headed your way finally. Forgive me for being so slow sending it. If I look really really cute will that help?
Well off to get the next batch of gifts ready to head out then work on santa. At this rate he's not going to get done until Christmas Eve.

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

Oh Mindy, that is sweet of you. Thanks, mine is slow this year too and you are beautiful ALL the time. Bless you for all you do.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

mekos - I sent you a snowman... Not sure how sexy he is. You be the judge when you get him and you let me know!

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

I just got him, Loca. LOL sexy, man! I think I sent you by e-mail earlier too. He looked a little blu (if ya know what I mean)! LOL

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

lol - glad you like him!!

I'll check my e-mail when I get home from work. Can't check it on this computer...

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

Thank you little friend, I also got one from Flower, RRM and my mail carrier. I got cards for all you guys as well, and Blondie and I are trying to do a surprise for everyone but when her son got rushed to the hospital I delayed shipping my part to her so she wouldn't feel pressured to worry about this end of it and was late getting the box to her after we knew he was ok and I'm not sure she can get her part done on time to get it mailed out to everyone before Christmas so some might come after Christmas. Don't know yet but they will get there sooner or later. So everybody, You got a card from me and Blondie coming soon. +

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

blondie's boy comes first, so don't you all worry about all of us!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.