New bees Seed Junkie chit chat Come in!! 12-14-09

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

That's right. Kids rule!!! or they want to..Poor innocent things☺

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

Poor Blondie, she is burried under all that work.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Oh mekos - thanks sooooooooo much for the snow fairy - ROTFLOL!!! Almost lost my dinner laughing so hard!

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

Glad you liked it.BIG GRIN! YE-HA
Blondie's son is having surgery in the morning so please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. It is heart surgery.
Hey did I tell you guys we're getting a winter storm again tonight/early tomorrow? I'm suppose to get up to 2 inches of snow here.?!? YE-HA again! Western N.C. is expecting 5-10 inches and upper S.C. 3-6 along the border of N.C. and S.C. Below mw is just suppose to get LOTS of rain. This is suppose to be a heavy wet snow. OOooowwwww the 'S' word, gives me chilly bumps.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Prayers for your son and a successful surgery blondie!!

mekos - better stay warm. No making sexy snowmen without us - lol...

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

YE-HA!!!!!!

Hi Guys!

Is it Friday yet? I'm off anyway. Yeah!

Hugs to you Cue!

Hugs to the rest of you as well. I hope it snows for ya Mekos!

Plan B for the treasure hunt is almost DONE! you will like it. It's much prettier. I'll post the thread when I'm finished. We'll start Friday at 6pm. Sounds like a plan B huh? LOL

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

6 pm your time?

Oh Gosh. It's that time thing again. Let's all move to St. John's and we won't have to do this. LOL How about 6pm ET. That would be my time. Will it work for you LOCA. How about 9pm ET. Give you time to get home?

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

Arejay said she couldn't do it, something came up and she will be tied up this weekend so we'll do something again after Christmas but now exactly WHO is going to be in on it? RRM is probably in bed and Blondie will be at the hospital till the surgery is over and don't know about her. But Plan B is more fun and everyone will want to be in on it so check in if you are in.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Gotta know what plan B is first LOL. I know I can't do plan A don't understand it. LOL I am just a dummy anyways.

No you're not! You can do plan B. We'll let you know what it is and where it is Friday. LOL You already do it all the time so it should be easy. Except for my rhymes and riddles. :)

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Yeah those rhymes and riddles is what throws me most of the time. My conception of things just don't work like it use too LOL.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Everyone,
So sorry I have to back out of the hunt,,,Good Luck everyone I will check in.
Cue,
Thank You for the wonderful writing if I could have put the words you wrote together I would have said the same thing to each and every single one of you. You are the best bunch of people I know. I love every single thing you have sent me and will forever. Each word you write each hurdle you over come each tear you shed and laugh you share you touch my life and so many others every single day. I hope you know how special you each are.
Qouted from KT1,Cue our Goth Queen, Kelly
Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, Blessed Solstice, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanzaa
Love to you all
Robin

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

You can do it Flower!! Give it your best shot you might just be surprised.
Hugs to you girl

We'll miss you Arejay. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

I may give it a shot if it isn;t to confusing to me.

You can ask and we can explain? We'd miss you if you weren't there. How's your pitcher plants doing?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Whatever time you all decide just let me know... I don't get home until about 4:30 MST which is 6:30 EST. If it's something that we all can work at our own pace then start whenever and I can catch up - lol...

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

THIS IS FUN I SAID! Have FUN! SMILE! You are gonna have fun or else!

Then we'll start at 8:00 ET Loca. Grab a pizza and join the fun. Sound OK to you Mekos? You are serving sammiches mojitos and piggies right?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yup - it's always fun with us - lol.

Well I have a busy day at work tomorrow so gonna hit the sack early tonight... See you all tomorrow!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

That will work - see ya all then...

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

FUN!
Mojitos and piggies in a blanket , turkey sammiches and apples for fuzzy long ears. Charlie gets mojitos and sammiches like we do.
See ya tomorrow. Don't be late.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

so far so good with the PPs. The one outside I won't know until spring LOL I hope it makes it thru the winter and then I won't be so afraid of them. LOL

Beddy bye time . Nite all

Fair Play, SC(Zone 7b)

Good night flower. Sweet dreams.

Enid, OK

Hate to sound like an idiot again, but I am confused now about what time to start tomorrow. I don't want to miss anything!

Hi Candles

We will post the link to the Treasure hunt thread tomorrow a little before 8pm ET. We will start the race at 8pm ET. Give everyone time to check in and get counted. At that time I will post the first clue. Just check back here or the Goth thread or the Charley's girls explore... thread. I'll post everywhere. If you can't find us or get lost just dmail me. The thread is under construction right now so you won't see it yet. If we don't see ya Mekos or I will dmail you.

Enid, You will be o.k. I have already bumbled into it and it looks beautiful, so far.
We are going to love it. Now we just wait til tonight...YEEHAWWW!!!

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Morning All. Well I guess I'll give this a shot seray. I will probably get lost and never find my way back so if I don't see you all in about a year come find me LOL.

You can't get lost Flower. We'll find ya!

Morning everyone. The GA girls have rain today! Turning cold soon. The last weekend before Christmas and I hope you have safe shopping. Remember what Tubby told us about safety in the parking lots. Hugs

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Anyone heard from Tubby or Shirley?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

♪ ♫ ♪ Happy Birthday mekos!!! ♪ ♫ ♪

May your day be filled with fun and blessings!!

That's right! It's our Mekos' Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful Day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday Mekos!!!!!.....................

Enid, OK

Happy Birthday Mekos!! Hope your day is filled with blessings. I don't know what the weather is doing where you are but God has blessed us with another beautiful day here! I am heading outside pretty soon to continue my war on the henbid in my lawn. Have about given up on the crab grass - I wonder if I can spray it with Roundup since the bermuda is dormant? May try it and see - I am pretty sure I can't kill ALL the bermuda that way. Digging the crabgrass is a big pain and the crap just doesn't seem to want to die!

Funny, I can kill everything else with no problems at all - but the crabgrass just hangs right in there.
Oh well, see you guys tonight - have to figure out what time 8pm ET is here in good ole OK.

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Good morning everyone. Sleeting here supposed to start snowing this afternoon around 4 pm and accumlate about 2 inches tonight and possible 3 more inches tomorrow.
Almost done with santa's beard then comes the aggraving part putting all those pieces together and on the background piece.
Haven't heard from Tubby but seems like he did mention they would lose internet when he had the stem cell transplant so I'm keeping faith he's doing OK.

Oh, Good. Thank you, Mindy I was hoping to hear he was doing better.
We will just keep Praying for thebest.

Orlando, FL

hey there,
surgery went great, no bypass, just reconstructing, was in surgery 1 1/2 hours, did real good now the road to recovery and healing, will be up there tomorrow most of the dayand sunday he should get out of intensive care. almost there thank god and all the prayers.
love ya
debi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEKOS

So Glad to hear it Blondie! Now you can take a deep breath. Hopefully he'll be out of there soon. Youth has amazing regenerative powers.

Big HUGs

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.