Any of you recall a post from around 07 with cattle fence...

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Any of you recall a post from around 07 with cattle fences painted green and had roses climbing on them and arbors made of them. I am trying to find the post pictures. I think they were also posted on the rose forum, but I can't find the pix. Help!

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Hey there! This is cattle panels, plants and 07 ~ not sure they were painted green but you always could... lol http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/684265/#new

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Thanks, but this is a particular series of photos that I once had saved in my blog, but I don't know what happened to them and I have the post number wrong and the link is incorrect too. Some how I lost it, had it saved for a long time but I can't find it, thanks though. This was a beautiful rose garden and the fencing was all sprayed Green and they used them in many ways. It was a series of pictures.

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Do you remember who started that thread? We can search by their name also...

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

I wish. Someone posted it on Frugal Living just to show people how awesome cheap stuff can look but took it from another site or rose forum, I think. I don't know what happened to my old link, it is gone and replaced by one that is wrong now, it just says, I noted it on Feb 07. Oh Well, thought someone may have saved it too. Thanks.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I think I found it for you http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/679815/ The pics I think you're interested in are in the photobucket album that soulgardenlove posted, about 5-6 posts up from the end of the thread

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! THAT IS IT, OH MY GOSH. I AM FIXING THIS IN SEVERAL PLACES NOW IN CASE I CAN'T FIND IT AGAIN, IT WILL BE IN SEVERAL LOCATIONS AND ON MY FLASH DRIVE TOO, IT IS NOW A WORD DOCUMENT.
I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU. WHHOOO HOOOO! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?????

springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

WOW those roses are GORGEOUS!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I thought I remembered the thread and thought I had posted on it, so I went to my member page and clicked on the link to see posts I've made, then looked through the ones from this forum. If I hadn't posted on it I never would have found it though!

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Thank you so much. Frilly now you get why myself and the original questioner were both trying to locate this old post. Cheap is not always cheap looking, in my opinion.

I got a huge compliment from my dad today on my yard progress, he had not been over in a while and he was so impressed. He kept saying, "Daughter you have created an Oasis in the middle of an old trailer court neighborhood. Which is funny, because we did buy wrong, for investing purposes. We bought in a neighborhood that is below average old trailers, mixed with custom homes here and there, some new semi custom homes and newer manufactured homes, in a county with slim to no zoning enforcements and no CCRs. So you get quite a lot of people who don't give a darn. Our's had good bones and possibilities but it has been hard to get anywhere in this area. Nice to see that all my work is starting to show. Way too much more to go, to feel very good, but still the bones are improving and in this economy, we are probably stuck here.

Charlevoix, MI(Zone 4b)

Helen, we are going to do that with the cattle panel! :) We just haven't gotten around to it yet, lol. I saved that same thread.

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

lol I knew people had to have saved it beside me. That is why I was looking for it. lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images