What is your favorite color

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Tell your favorite color and use three adjectives to describe why it is your favorite. In a few days I will tell you why.
Cala

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

Okay, sounds like fun! My fave is burgundy ~ lush (as in a comfy bed with lots of comforters and pillows), rich (as in double chocolate mousse with strawberries and lots of chocolate whipped cream) and mystical.

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

My favorite color is blue. Cool, vibrant and refreshing. I am thinking of water and sky blue with those adjectives. I love almost any shade of blue that I have ever seen. Blue flowers, blue birds, blue butterflies, blue rocks and on and on. It is one of natures prettiest colors in my opinion.

Green: living, feeding, tranquilizing. (I bet, looking at DG, that you'd never guess green was my favorite color).

Green - peaceful, freshly mown grass, springtime, my eye color - definitely green :-) vic

Spring Hill, FL(Zone 9a)

Blue....Rich,Warm and regal. Blue morning glories,blue poppies,blue skies and Labatts blue.

St. Thomas, ON(Zone 5b)

My favourite is pink, soft, pleasing, dusty, dreamy, pink!
my whole house is various shades of pink with the exception of two room's which are a dusty soft green:~)

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

mines green also.
bright, cheerful, alive

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Love all forms of red.Warm,exciting and bright. Fall leaves are my favorites.Sugar maples and Sweet Gum trees.Sumac and Virginia Creeper.The colors of Autumn are so electric!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

My favorite color is purple.
Radiant,majestic,cheerful.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Green. Soothing, tranquil, alive.

Endicott, NY(Zone 5a)

My favorite color is red....bright, happy, sexy

I love red flowers, and want every red flower I see in catalogs and nurseries. I tell people I'm planting them for the hummingbirds, but it's for me!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Purple, royal, plush, rich

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Deep, rich, velvety red.

Red: bright, warm , vigorous

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Green like so many others-new alive and rich.

Auburn, NY(Zone 5b)

vibrant, perky, bright yellow

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Blue, Blue, Blue.........Cool, Refreshing, Comforting, Peaceful.......

"eyes"

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

i dont have a favorite color..confused, in a fog, and always losing things*giggle*

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Poor Lisa!! We love you anyway! On you, those problems are cute.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I guess mine would be purple, but I can't tell you why. I don't decorate with it, but I wear it a lot and plant a lot of purples. When I see pale purples, I think of hyacinths, lilacs and my tulips and freesias and butterfly bushes and all those other lovelies that smell so nice. For me, I always come back to purple. The lavenders are so soothing and remind of of lots of favorite scents, but the dark purples are so rich and enticing. I just like Purple! LOL

Midland, PA

Navy Blue - It's rich, sophisticated, classy and goes with anything.

OOOOOOOOOOOh, I can't wait to tell y'all why I asked this question. This is so much fun.
Cala

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

I don't have one favorite color, but love burgundy and forest green together. I don't care for green without the burgundy but guess I could do burgundy without green.

Red has to be mine. Velvety, warmth,loving.And as pretty as a red cardinal in wintry snow.And the red on Christmas candy canes w/twinklie lights.
Fuschia ,ever so pretty.
Green , so lively, but yet so serene.
Jane

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Cala, what are you up to?? Are we going to be sorry we answered? LOL

Oh noooooo I can never decide on colour! Green I guess because its cool, enlivening, calming and rich and because I see it surrounding me in this county all year round.

Agawam, MA

Burgundy here - luxurious, classy, intense (don't know how you're going to use this, but also one of my favorite wine regions in France!)
Cindy

Fairchild Air Force , WA(Zone 7a)

Okay, I'll play the game! My fav. color is green.

Green to me is: the feeling of cool grass on a summer's eve on barefeet, the heaven-"scent" smell of the first fresh-cut grass in spring, the color of the Emerald Isle & all that Ireland represents...

:-)

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Hot Pink - Vibrant, lively, happy

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I think my favorite color is well let me think. I have two that I really like so I guess green. Yes, it has to be green.

St. Thomas, ON(Zone 5b)

When are you gonna tell us Cala

Red'

Exciting,surprising and uplifting'

OK, I'll tell...........
when you describe your favorite color, it is yourself you are describing!!! Think about the adjectives people used, warm, loving, vibrant......don't we have a great bunch of nice people here at Daves??
My favorite color is yellow...cheerful, sunny, bright (as in brightens up the day)
Cala

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

ROFLMBO!! I must have picked the wrong color!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Oh Tig, not "rich" as money, but rich as depth of your soul. I know what a wonderful person you are and I think it fits you to a tee!!
Cala

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

okay, that's twice tonight I've been brought to tears.
((((((cala and you know who you are)))))))

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Thank you Calalily,very interesting and fun'''Sis'

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.