North Central Texas Fall Roundup Trade Thread.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I have a dog that is dummer than a box of rocks, but I value her and my rocks. Don't think you are going to get anyone willing to lug one to the ru even if they had one Anna. The place we got our rocks and pond stuff sell by the lb. It is Whiz-Q-Stone on 820 E at Wilbarger exit.

Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

I have lots of rock but most are small and have no shape to them, I also have lots of sticks that fall to the ground. I will trade either or both for triple Brugs and named Plumerias, maybe a Japanese Maple or two.

When most people talk about going to the area of town near 820 E at Wilbarger looking for rocks, they are talking about crack cocaine.

Plano, TX

i have a great couple of big rocks that we did buy--silly me--planted things around them and now too big to move!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Sounds like you have spent some time in E FW kenboy! LOL!
It is a great place...don't want to scare anyone off.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whizqstone/show/

This message was edited Sep 25, 2010 2:26 PM

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Hello Everyone, I started thread #2 here is the link;
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1131020/
Josephine.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

catzgalore ~yes on the Hoya, I have a lot of it if you need more, do you have any ginger left?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

DFWdennis~ Can't find what you want from my list for the crinum

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

planolinda~don't know if you saw my post...I lost my walking iris and could use more. Also what color is the Passion Vine?
Thanks

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Tina-a do have any dragon fruit left for the Dutchman's Pipe seeds?
Thanks

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Stephanie~Did you leave a post for what you wanted for the Autumn Joy? Found what you wanted Torch Lily right?

Newtonsthirdlaw~Do you still have any Prarie Phlox?

Kenboy~do you have any Beauty Berry left?
Thanks

This message was edited Sep 29, 2010 11:20 AM

Plano, TX

datura--you can have the walking iris--the passion plant is the common (invasive?) purple

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

DATURA12, if Kenboy doesn't have a Beautyberry, one of my guests, Anita, can bring you one.
There is a new trade thread

Karen, Mt.Pleasant, TX

Josephine, I would also like a frostweed, just so that I can grow your namesake :) and one of the cowpen daisies. If the false indigo is a purple or blue flower I would like to try that too. Thank you!

The False indigo is a beautiful with purple and yellow blooms, I will save for you those you requested.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Plano Linda~what would you like from my list? If you don't see something please ask, I didn't list all.

Fort Worth, TX

I have some of these Coral Salvia seeds and maybe a plant or 2 if any one is interested plus I still have rabbit poop

Bluesmaven, are you coming to the swap? and can I put you on the list?

Fort Worth, TX

I replied to the attending thread so yeah, put me down

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Here is the new trade thread #2...please join us there.

Plano, TX

pbtxlady--if your burgandy leaved canna is still available i will take it --if you will like to trade it for a yellow shorter canna or a stiped leave canna

Arlington, TX

Blues, I would like to trade some rabbit poo for phlox pilosa (prairie phlox) if you still have some.
Cheryl

Fort Worth, TX

Sorry Cheryl, my rabbit poop went into a lasagna bed earlier today but there'll be more! lol We wont make it to the trade tomorrow mom had to do a lasagna bed presentation today and she's been sick and never got her trades up and we're both worn out but I live in SW Fort Worth, a few blocks from Sheila, so we could meet up someplace and do a trade at a later date if you want.
Blues, aka Sherill Hensley

North Richland Hills, TX

Newton, I think I'm bringing enough rabbit poop tomorrow that I can throw a bag your way (not literally, of course).

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Blues!! I live south of I-20 just a few blocks away from Sheila! Small world!

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Got you for the burgundy canna, Linda. Can't tell you what color it will be, sorry. I wish I could take you up on the canna trade, but I'm digging mine up because they just spread too fast and I don't have room for them. Wish I did!

Fort Worth, TX

Really Stephanie it is a small world! Sheila and I are in the same neighborhood but I grew up in Wedgewood. Just think we've probably passed each other in a store at some point lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.