Looking for.........

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 5a)

Desperately looking for lipstick plant cuttings and/or purple passion plant cuttings. For trade I have a pink christmas cactus start, pink african violet and purple african violet.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

do you mean a passiflora? I have a couple of P. incarta you can have for postage. I'm currently caught up for a bit, so I could get it out soon.

Thanks tiG but that isn't it. I don't know the botanical name for it but I'm pretty sure that it is a type of Gynura. It's one of the following: Gynura sacramentosa, Gynura procumbens, or Gynura aurantiaca.

Agawam, MA

Hi Tinkerbell,
I have both the plants you're looking for - I don't have any starts rooted, but could snip off some cuttings for you (they both root easily in water). The lipstick is still young and hasn't flowered yet. Let me know if you're still interested. I already have lots of AV's & x-mas cactus - would you happen to have a watermelon peperomia?
Cindy

Hi Cindy - I am still interested. I am sorry, I don't have that plant that you are looking for though. Do you want me to send you some stamps for the plants?

tinkerbell

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

tiG id take those passion vines for postage! =]
dori

Dori,you beat me to it. Actually I'm looking for a nice red Passion flower. The one little one that I had,didn't make it.

Clarksville, IN(Zone 6a)

Hi CindyM, i am interested the starts of jade plant and lipstick plant for postage. please let me know. deb

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

dori, email me!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.