Temecula Valley Iris

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

they have closed, but will still sell irises if the quantity is large enough. i went there during the close out and bought lots of named varieties for 3/$10. not just one little rhizome but they dug up the entire clump and gave it to you. do not know what the prices are now. maybe if enough people are interested we could get a really good deal, but not sure how to get the word out. is there anyone that might be interested?
here is the link:
http://www.temeculavalleyiris.com/

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

First of all, I'm sorry to see that they're closing. That's always sad. Sherman, did they have a big selection? Were they names iris? I might be interested in quite a few. Thank you for this!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

almost all named. very very organized. we walked up and down rows trying to choose and it was hard. lots of really great colors. they gave you a packet with all the irises listed and the locations. you marked off the ones you wanted and they dug them up for you, marking right on the irises as they dug them up, so you could match them to list. it was at least an acre maybe an acre and a half of just rows and rows of irises.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you so much. Sounds so good!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

i think i will call and see what she considers a large amount of irises.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Ok!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

weegy sendt you a dmail cause i couldnt find this thread.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.