Sticky Phacelia (Phacelia viscida)

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

What pretty grouping! Love the blue pot with the complimentary blue blooms and also the touches lime green foliage.

(Zone 9b)

For the life of me I could not remember where I saw this. Maybe Annies? They sell this plant.

No, your photo is definitely not at Annies. I had bought that plant from her before though, a couple of years ago. It was nice all summer, don't think it came back though but it sure is valuable for that brilliant blue.

(Zone 9b)

I wonder if it is from that garden tour we both took last year, the Oakland one. You went with your Mom. Remember the house with the pool?

I don't remember seeing that view. I guess you don't label your folders? If I am on tours or at nurseries, I always label the folders with dates and names. Well, most of the time, sometimes I just add a date, and now I am slowly trying to add a name to quickly distinguish a folder from all the hundreds of other folders. My earlier stuff is a mess.

(Zone 9b)

Oh I have so many named folders, LOL! Too many! I have them by datesand by location. But I do not have room to replicate them and the last step is they get pulled out if they fit a general or specific plant category so I can find them fast.

Yeah, that's what I need to do too, by plant type,

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.