I'm Having A Baby!

Iola, WI

OK...not me...My Spider Plant!!

Not only have I managed to keep it alive for over a year, it has rewarded me with a baby!

It's not the most beautiful spider plant in the world (brown tips) but it's the first time I've had one have a baby!

Can you tell I'm excited! :)

Agawam, MA

Congrats, the first baby is always so exciting! :)
Cindy

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

This is funny. I was expecting to hear about a human baby but I know what you mean. It is exciting to find a baby plant. :)

Iola, WI

Thanx Cindy & Honi, I can't stand it..I try to talk about it at work but there aren't any 'plant' people there!

Petaluma, CA

Excellent! We Plant Addicts must stick together.
:) Congrats.

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ(Zone 7a)

Yippee!!!!! I am having one too!!!! Someone gave me this plant about a month and a half ago. It looked pretty ill. Welp apparently I have given it what it wanted and there ya have it. At first I was like "what the heck is that!!!!!" But when I saw this post I was like Oh ok. Thats what it is :)
Congrats to you. Hopefully we both produce many more babies (of the plant vatiety , for me atleast..lol)
Happy planting
Holly

Iola, WI

I've got another!! You're right TW, plant variety only please!;)

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Since there are several plants called spider plants, which one is this? I have variegated chlorophytum with lots of babies if anyone wants some.

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

I think she means Chorophytum.. I thought of cleome at first. We had a cloro-spider plant but not anymore.. they are very common here, we had the green leaved one, the variegated looks also nice. The flowers are neat :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.