weather at the barn #3

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

50 and rainy. With the wind coming out of the north over the lake, it's very raw.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

cold and wet and I had to wade the cold creek at high tide. Long story. It was cold.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

50 sunny and VERY windy. High wind warnings til 8 pm.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Sunny, very nice and no wind. Chances of rain from here on out for several days though.

Medina, OH

cloudy. cool, wind damage from yesterday and oh yes, MUD!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Beautiful today!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Rain and wind has stopped. The sun is trying to come out now too.The temp is only 42, however.

Richmond, TX

Wind and Dust and getting hotter: high 80s today, 90s tomorrow. No Rain just humidity.

Started out sunny and decent with some wind, then the clouds rolled in and the winds kicked it up a couple notches. Became quite chilly then. lol

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

50 and rain :(

50ish with rain coming overnight. I can't complain too much. It is springtime and spring equals rain. lol

Richmond, TX

Not here this year. Spring = drought & dust & fires & smoke!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

48 and the sun made an apperance. Won't last ,however. Calling for rain tomorrow.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

42 and calling for showers all day. I want the sun back :(

Richmond, TX

You can have our sun if you'll give us your rain.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

You can have the rain, I'll be glad to send it to you.. Calling for rain all next week!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

We have SUN today! Did have some T-storms come through last night.

Rain here off and on for several days now. Porkpal, you can have our rain! I need a small break. lol

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

50's and rain today. Hope everyone had a nice Easter.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Started out with rain today. It quit while we were in church but it kept looking like the bottom would drop out. Power flickered a couple times but then it cleared up and the rest of the day was really nice. Sure hope you guys get some rain in Tx.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Wish I could sent the rain to TX. 50 and rain, again. Calling for this all week!

Richmond, TX

Thanks, J2, it's the thought that counts.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

It's warm, sunny and windy today. It had gotten a bit overcast and started thundering but I guess it went around us.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

I feel for the farmers here. It's so wet and muddy they can't get into the fields to plant. Lots of fields are half under water because the ground is super saterated.

Richmond, TX

Our farms have just the opposite problem - too dry for the seed to sprout. And with the constant winds and hotter than average temperatures, it is only getting worse. Stupid weather!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Glad I am just a gardener and don't depend on the weather for my income. It has to be so hard to depend on something you can't control.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

had fog this am. now 67 and sunny, or at least trying to be. I'm hoping the T-storms predicted stay away. It would be nice if the mud dried up.

South Hamilton, MA

It would be nice for the horses to go outside as well.

We had rain all day yesterday and there is flooding down in the bootheel now due to the weather. More storms predicted for just south of me and all the southern states and more. Gonna be an active night!!

Today was cold and rainy this morning then just cold. Still cold. High tomorrow only to be 57. Brrr!!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

We had a nice day for the most part. Warm but not hot. Breezy but not too bad. Threatened to rain several times but it went around.

Richmond, TX

Warm/hot, dry, and very windy. All the rain keeps passing us to the north.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Calling for rain this afternoon and severe weather tonight. Gotta batten down the hatches!

Richmond, TX

Is anyone getting "normal" weather?

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

I don't think so PP. 75 and sunny, had wicked winds earlier today.
Made today a horsie day. Longed Alice and glad I didn't ride. The indoor arena was creaking alot in the wind. It's a domed one over a metal frame.

Define normal. lol. Cold but the sun peeked out a few times.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Today wasn't bad but we are getting a storm now. Not too viloent at the moment but a tree fell across from the church. Plenty lightening and thunder. Scares my old BC to death. Always has. He came halfway up the driveway to meet us when we were coming home from church. Poor old guy. You'd think as deaf as he is he wouldn't hear the thunder but he might be able to feel it. He is in the bathroom tonight. Put Ben up in the horse trailer. He was getting pretty antsy himself.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

wicked winds last night. Very blustery today too.

Medina, OH

J2, were those winds "wicked bad"? You make me smile as I remember our New England days! Raining and blowing here again. The ground can take no more water. Just like walking on a huge sponge. I'm sure we all have our "horror" weather stories. Hope you all are well and safe. It has to get better...doesn't it?

Sunny and nice!!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

I'm from New England originally. Yes the winds were wicked bad! All we had was sprinkles today.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images