DAYLILIES & MORE FOR POSTAGE

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

WE ARE BACK AGAIN THIS SPRING SHARING OUR GARDENS WITH MANY OF YOU ONCE AGAIN . WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL TELL YOUR OTHER GARDENING FRIENDS ABOUT US . IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OF ANY TYPE PLEASE ASK HERE OR IN PRIVATE MAIL .

THIS POSTAGE COST ALSO COVERS JUST A TINY BIT OF OUR LABOR & LOVE SHARING WITH OTHER GARDENERS

so if you want us to share with you then come join us .
This is a great way to build your gardens & Help us to make room for more .

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO RECIEVE A BOX OR BE A SPONSOR & SHARE .

THESE PLANTS WILL BE MATURE PLANTS NO SEEDLINGS OR PLUGS .

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME LISTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW .
MORE THEN LIKELY YOU WILL RECIEVE ONE OR TWO BONSE PLANT :) JUST AS A TY

6 DBL Fn Daylilies No ID IS $25.
6 DBL FN NAMED DAYLILIES $35.
****OR****
3 NOID IRISES & 3 NOID DAYLILIES $25.
3 Named Irises & 3 Named Daylilies $35.

OUR SPONSORS ARE AS FOLLOWED PLEASE CHOOSE AS MANY AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE FROM .
THEN IT IS UP TO YOU TO GET WITH YOUR SPONSOR FOR THE DETAILS .

JUST DON'T FORGET TO POST HERE WHEN THEY HAVE ARRIVED & MAAYBE SHARE A PICTURE OF YOUR BOX OF GOODIES & IF THEY ARE NAMED MAYBE SHARE THE NAMES WITH US IF YOU WILL .

DEEJAY9---------UP TO 25 BOXES
CBANDENBURG-----UP TO 20 BOXES
IGROWINPA----------20 BOXES
PAGARDENER61----UP TO 19 BOXES
DOROTHIAN------6
POISENDARTFROG----1---GONE
FRUITOFTHEVINE-------1 LEFT
HAPPGARDEN-----2 NO-ID BOXES
HELLENZN11------1 NO-ID BOX
IF you would like to see how this worked last SPRING Go HERE : http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1096753/
**************************************************************************************
SPONSORS :
DEEJAY9---SPONSOR----

SPRINGCOLOR ------N. D --------PD
CEDARCOTTAGE---- 1 ND-------PD
GAGIRL1066-----------1 ND & IRISES
ROLY0217-------ND------PD
CAROLYN22------NAMED DAYLILIE & IRISES-----PD
HAPPGARDEN---- N .D-------PD
JANAESTONE---------N. D --------PD
ELANTYNE/BRIGITTE ---------ND---PD

*****************************************************************************************************
POISONDARTFROG --SPONSOR-----1 BOX ( GONE )

CAREYANA---------1 BOX NAMED DAYLILIES-------PD------REC"D
**************************************************************************************************
HAPPGARDEN------SPONSOR -----2 BOXES NO-ID DAYLILIES
***********************************************************************************************
FOTV----SPONSOR-------- ALL BOXES (GONE)

CJCJMASS------1 BOX NAMED DAYLILIES ------PD---REC'D
silverfluter.----------2 box named daylilies

***************************************************************************************
PAGARDENER61-----SPONSOR -19 Name Daylily Boxes 9 Named Mixed Daylilies & Iris 11 Mixed Noid daylilies & irises

BLUESKYKYFD11------1 NAMED DAYLILY
CHELLFLOWER-------1ND---PD
ELANTYNE/BRIGITTE -------- 1 ND---PD
HAPPGARDEN---------1ND--PD
*********************************************************************************
DOROTHIAN -------- SPONSOR------ 6 BOXES NAMED DAYLILIES

CHEERMOM-------ND ---EVERYGREENS IF POSSIBLE
IGROWINPA------ SPONSOR ----20 BOXES

*************************************************************************************
YOU CAN CHOOSE WHO YOU WANT TO RECIEVE FROM & WORK OUT THE TYPE OF BOX , HOW TO PAY THE POSTAGE WHEN IT IS DUE , & WHEN TO EXSPECT YOUR BOX .

AS WE SAID WEATHER & ZONE PLAYS A BIG PART AS TO WHEN WE CAN GET INTO OUR GARDENS
SO PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND .

IF YOU DO NOT MIND THEN MAYBE AD YOUR PHONE # IN WITH YOUR INFO SO IF THERE IS ANY REASON
YOUR SPONSOR SHOULD HAVE TO CONTACT YOU THEY WILL BE ABLE TO.

AS MANY OF YOU KNOW I TRY TO KEEP TRACK OF THESE THE BEST I CAN SO MY BIGGEST
REQUEST FOR THIS WILL BE

#1 POST HERE WHEN YOUR BOX ARRIVES TO LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR SPONSOR HAS SHARED WITH YOU & I
CAN MARK YOU AS RECIEVED .

# 2 IF YOUR GOING TO BE GONE FOR A FEW DAYS PLEASE LET YOUR SPONSOR KNOW THIS SO YOUR BOX DOSE NOT SET IN THE BOXES FOR A FEW DAYS ( NOT GOOD ) & I CANNOT OR WILL NOT ASK YOUR SPONSORS TO REPLACE THE BOX .

This message was edited Apr 3, 2011 7:15 AM

This message was edited Apr 3, 2011 3:19 PM

This message was edited Apr 3, 2011 8:14 PM

This message was edited Apr 4, 2011 12:46 PM

This message was edited Apr 6, 2011 7:24 AM

This message was edited Apr 6, 2011 8:23 AM

Thumbnail by deejay9
Lake Stevens, WA

I would love to get a box of named daylilies!!! Count me in.

Harrison Valley, PA(Zone 5a)

I have enough in my account to go for this! Would like named daylilies also if I could please join?

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Oh Susie...so glad you are doing this again! I was just talking to Kathy about it a few weeks ago, wondering if you were going to do it this year. I'm definitely in, I'd like to get named ones. Thanks so much!

WELCOME :)
Well Di I Do have LOADS Of plants yet . even after the thinning last spring :)
I was Not going to go this route ,was just going to pot up & take to the farm market.
but i have been asked By so many that was in Last year who wanted to Know if I would Do this again .

well if i do not get other SPONSORS To SHare Then I will have to set a limit as to how many I can do.
I Have a feeling this is going to fill up fast I will proble do 20 . or 25 boxes & it will be on the 1st come & as i recieve payment .

Last year a few had signed up but then didn't follow throuh. So if there is No other sponors then this will close when it hits 20.-25 .

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

This message was edited Mar 13, 2011 3:40 PM

This message was edited Mar 13, 2011 3:53 PM

Tyler, TX(Zone 8b)

Please count me in...I would like a box of named daylilies.

This message was edited Mar 13, 2011 10:11 PM

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Susie,

So glad to see this. I would be very interested in a box of the named dbl fans - let me know when and where to send the $!

CheerMom
(Sue G.)

Good Morning all & Welcome I see a Couple of you are Back for more :) I Hope that You will have Beautifull Blooms this year from the Great Boxes you got last spring :) Sure hope to see pictures :)
Just dmail for mailing info.
susie

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Would like to sign up for named daylilies.

Also I probably can be a sponsor. Need more details. I have dmailed you.

Welcome JOYCE You have mail JLMK as to being a sponsor .

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

If possible I'll sing up for a box of named daylilies. I love the blooms on these plants as well as the foliage. Oh my, I just realized that I took the picture before weeding. Those bidens grow fast. Anyones want some seeds by the way?? Down here they are a weed that bees love.

This message was edited Mar 14, 2011 7:50 AM

Thumbnail by Roly0217

welcome roly lovely bloom looks like Louis Mercer :)

Athens, PA

Susie

please sign me up. Not sure if I want to go for the named daylilies or the named iris and daylilies. Do I need to make the decision now?

Welcome carolyn you have lots of time to decide we won't be mailing till about End of MAY & JUNE
gottcha down .

as for sponsors I'm sure we will find others soon so just keep signing up so i Know how many sponsors we will need & I Hope we can take care of you all :))))

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Susie,
You can sign me up as a sponsor. I have not participated in this before so I would like to send one box of named daylilies if anyone is interested.
Alana

edited to add this note:
I prefer to send well ahead of May or June. For me, DL's do better if I plant them now through April or in September and I prefer to dig during those times. My recipient would need to have similar preferences.

This message was edited Mar 14, 2011 8:46 AM

Ty ALANA
& Yes everyones zones are different & Some can share much earlier then others . I will add your name to the top
as a sponsor for one box of named daylilies .

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Susie, Please add me as a Sponsor for two boxes of named Daylilies.

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

I would love a box of named DLs! I wish I could sponsor, but DH is nice enough to allow me only some entertainment, and I think that's reaching an end now. :/

GM to all & Susan thank you & I Will be very Happy to add you as a SPONSOR SO I Now Have 3 SPONSORS :)

CAREY: Welcome & I Will Put you Down For a BOX OF NAMED DL"S thank you .

I'm so excited today is going to get in the 50's & sunny I can walk the gardens & get some idea as to the ones i will be able to share.
Happy gardening everyone .

(Zone 6a)

Susie
So glad you changed your mind!

I can sponser for sure
I can do all 4 catergories above for both daylilies and iris. Have plenty of noids and named in both plants.

Kathy
( you Pride of Your Garden Swap people...........shame on you for not posting the link over there!)

Thumbnail by pagardener61

Welcome Kathy & Thank you I Will add your name up-top soon . Can hardly wait till spring

It Will be up to you & The person you are sending to , to decide as to the type of box they want.

Please check top for updates .

susie

this was at the beginning of the season last spring

Thumbnail by deejay9
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

What beautiful shots, you two.

FOR YOU THAT HAVE SIGNED UP PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO YOU MIGHT WANT TO RECIEVE FROM
YOU HAVE 5 OF US TO CHOOSE FROM . & YOU CAN LET YOUR SPONSOR KNOW TYPE OF BOX & ALL INFO .

GREAT TO HAVE YOU ALL .

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I was in the daylilies for postage last year. All my daylilies are now breaking ground and I was thrilled with the ones I received. I will not join this year. I have to wait until I get more room and all the ones I've received are not big enough to be a sponsor. Everybody enjoy themselves. Good luck to all.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

I had so much fun last year being a sponsor. We're having a new house built this year, so I won't be able to do it this time around. But I'm watching this thread so I can enjoy all the fun you will all be having. In the mean time, my plants will be growing and I should have lots to offer if we do this again.

Have fun everyone.
Joy

ty marti & Joy We enjoyed haven you both last spring & so happy you are watching us this time :)
I hope to be able run this one just as successful as the last one .
well good nite all will be back in the morning :)
susie

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Susie I am sure I can be a donor again this year but I need to get out there and check quantity first.

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

Hello everyone,
I would love to recieve 6 DBL Fn Daylilies No ID IS $25
some of the ones i seen last year was absolutely beautifull.
I love anything fragrant and also evergreen....

Cj

Madison, MS

Hi deejay9,

I would like a box of named daylilies

Cedar

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Susie, as I am south of poisondartfrog, I think I would prefer to receive from Alana.

Alana is that okay? The fans I do have are already forming quite well, and spring is definitely here in Texas. :)

If possible I love fragrance. Our soil is awful but I'm working on amending small sections at a time. By fall I may even be able to put the lilies in the ground. woo hoo!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I received wonderful plants in the offers last year from both Cindy and Joy;o) Crossing my fingers they are all settled in and will bloom this year although one of the NOIDs from Cindy bloomed not long after I got it lasy year - lol!

I will be following but not participating this go 'round. Any newbies that decide to join in you will not be disappointed! It's an awesome way to get your garden started. Hopefully by next year my beauties will have increased enough that I can sponsor someone. Glad to see you doing this again Susie!

Kelly

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Fine with me careyana. My daylilies are growing quickly and I will be ready to send as soon as you are ready for them.
I will keep fragrance in mind.
Alana

st peter port ,guern, United Kingdom

hi, i would like to take part if its possible for 6 dbl daylilys no id 25 dollers or even if the post to me is more please let me know if its possible i am in england

Gm all Many good to have you with us .
ty KELLY FOR THE KIND WORDS Good to have you watching us .

martini1967: I'm sorry but we will only be mailing in the USA ,love to share with you but just to much red tape
to ship accross the borders .

care i have you down for ---poisendatfrog

Will the rest of you Please let me know who you would like to RECIEVE From as you post PLEASE .
It will help me KEEP TRACK BETTER If you Was to Post here .

thank you & Happy gardening.
susie

(Zone 6a)

Will dmail you later Susie, I have the iris to check on this morning. For iris are we talking just TB ?

what ever you have to thin down

Suzie I would love to recv from you, named daylilies.

Suzie, I forgot to check flowers last night. I am on vacation Thursday and Friday and will be in the gardens nonstop, so I will tell you how many I can sponsor of each type. I stopped by the iris farm last night and spent way too much time talking to him. He is so interesting and knowledgeable. They had just burnt the iris fields, kind of freaked me out but he says he does it every year to get rid of any grasses, dead foliage, and any borers that might think about visiting.

So sorry, Deejay I am not a newbie.......ok I have offically lost it. ..rofl.

I will just be a sponsor.......

Happ anyone can RECIEVE A BOX :)

I NEED FOR YOU ALL TO POST HERE OF WHO YOU WANT TO REC FROM . & HOW MANY
BOXES LIMIT OF 2 YOU CAN CHOOSE TO RECIEVE FROM 2 PEOPLE IF THEY ARE DOING MORE THEN 2 BOXES . BUT WHEN THEY ARE GONE THAT IS IT .

TY YOU ALL
SUSIE

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.