DAYLILIES & MORE FOR POSTAGE PT 2

Denham Springs, LA

The ones I got last year are doing wonderfully. Some are putting up bloom stalks and have multiplied a ton. I am getting both boxes named daylilies.

I dmailed both sponsors will get payment out ASAP. I will be in the hospital tomorrow so will most likely be Saturday.

Thanks,
lagirl95

This message was edited Apr 14, 2011 10:36 PM

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

hellnzn - noid means 'no identification'

(Zone 6a)

Rec'd from Blue , please do mark her as paid. thank you

Thumbnail by pagardener61
(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Well their Tags Have been lost over the years so they do have a name & I Have many grown into each other so not sure if you might get a Lost tag or named :) Plant when i dig

So you might get surprised just as Roly0217
she got a box from me last spring & turns out I SENT HER A "LORI GOLDSTON"
well off to play have a great day

OH Dragonfly I Rec'd your POSTAGE Yesterday & You Have been marked as PAID :))) Ty

(Zone 6a)

I am digging and moving daylilies today so anyone who is getting from me, I can ship NOW. Let me know if you want em

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

Susie I'm a he not a she...LOL. I'm one of the new generation of gardeners. I'm 24 and plants are my passion. I think I should definetely study botany.

SORRY ROLY Some of these Name we can not tell who is a he or a she unless we are told or you sign a real name sometimes that helps HEHE forgive me .
Well your Young enough to Plant a few boxes
Let me know if & WHO YOU WANT MORE FROM :)))

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

I received postage today from Di-janaestone. Her irises will be going out next week.

Linda

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

My soil is farely alkaline. Should I add lime for these bulbs to bloom? My bulbs are horrid, they never bloom, whether I have one or twenty one in a spot. Even when I fertilize, nothing works.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

There is a good thread in the Daylily Forum on fertilizing... We have very alkaline soil in Phoenix as well;o)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1165604/

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Thanks.

GM all Please check top to be sure i have you marked as how many boxes, or paid , sent or rec'd .
Rainy & windy around this area this weekend so good time to get me spring House cleaning done
happy gardening
susie

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

I just want to post to keep this thread in my watchlist. I'm still deciding on a second box... :)

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Hopefully next year I'll have more than a few boxes to share, Carey. There are still lots of good folks here with plenty to share.

Thanks a bunch for keeping in touch, silverfluter.

(Darla) Dubuque, IA(Zone 5a)

Susie could I get just irises from someone. named or noid would be fine.

The daylillies I recieved from you and Dorothian last year all survived and are growing good :)

Darla I Think any of can fix you us so just choose someone :)) & Then you can contact your sponsor for detail:)

CB You Have mail >

(Darla) Dubuque, IA(Zone 5a)

Susie I choose Igrowinpa. sent her a Dmail.

Igrowinpa you have mail.

Darla

Freedom, PA(Zone 6a)

Please mark Hillbilly_Gran as paid, I will let you know when I ship her plants.

Thanks,

Cathy

Ok Darla will do & thank you cb I will do

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Just to tease everyone a bit, here is the first bloom for me of 2011... This is Matisse received from Joy in this swap last fall;o)

Thumbnail by locakelly

Just received a D-mail from Darla - dardee4 - for irises, which I can send her.

Linda

Thumbnail by Igrowinpa

OH VERY VERY PRETTY loc :))) THANK YOU FOR SHARING

Linda I have darla marked for you :) nice iris is that blooming now ???

I wish it were blooming now, Susie! No irises blooming at all here. It should be a couple of weeks until the SDBs start here. Hyachiths and daffs are in full bloom right now. I see a few early blooming tulips in my travels, but not many. I just bought my ruffled pansies that I plant in a big pot near the back door so I can see them every time I go outside.

I have green growth on my Butterfly Bushes and that happened overnight one day last week. One day there was no green growth on them and the next day lots of tiny green leaves! We keep getting rain, rain, and more rain here. I hope that it doesn't mean that we will be having droughts along with high temps and high humidity this summer. And today, it's windy as all get out. It's enough to blow you away! More like March weather in western PA right now.

Don't you just love the blue irises? I have several different blues and I love them.

Linda

(Zone 6a)

Sending Brigettes and Chell's in the morning, just got done digging and packing. Hope you both like what I picked.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

How EXITING is THAT :-) thank you.Will post when I get them.

wow kathy your weather must be about 2 weks ahead of us we have snow comming in late tonight they are calling for 4 inches :(

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

OMG......snow !...well our forecast suppose to be a little snow on Wednesday but I don't think it will be here.

Athens, PA

4" of snow? Ugh! I think we are supposed to get rain. I'd much rather have rain than snow.

Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

I am confused, what comes in a box and how many, and what does a box cost?

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

I think I am the only westerner on the site now. Our weather is hot, cold, lately and our roses were ready to bloom and then a cold freeze hit them and freeze dried the buds.

Hi Deejay, I think I have gotten things from you before, but not sure. I will take a box if you still have them.

Tyler, TX(Zone 8b)

Pagardener, thanks for the head's up. I'm sure I'll love any varieties you sent.

Our weather has been hanging around the 80's for the last few weeks with a few lingering cool nights here & there. Very windy lately though. Hostas, peonies and tropical gardens are finally growing well, and the TB iris garden I planted last year is really taking off, I got my very first iris bloom last week........

Thumbnail by chellflower

marie_kap : welcome there will be 6 dbl fns in a box so if you choose Named Daylilies for $35. & that includes the postage & Our hard work & taking them to the post Office .
No One ever Disappoint or I Have not heard of any disappointments as of yet . So welcome & you can choose to recieve from any of us . anyone will be happy to share with you :)

STETCHWORTH- /// VI rec'd your postage today & Thank you I Sure hope this snow won't last long we did not get the 4" they called for & that makes me SMile :)))

Looks as it might be gone by morning . well off to fix super for daddy back later .

chell : Love the Iris

I will take 3 no name iris and 3 no name day lilies. Let me know how to send the postage.

marie who would you like to get them from do you want all from one sponor or from 3 sponsor Just LMK

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you, silverfluter, for your money order that came today for two boxes of named Daylilies.

Please mark her paid, Susie. Hopefully by the Fall, I'll have more boxes to share. It's hard to imagine snow here this late, but it has happened.

Love seeing your Iris blooms, Chell & Igrowinpa, and D/L Matisse is a beauty, locakelly. You're way ahead of me, still waiting not so patiently to see the first scape.

we had snow last nite 7 al morning but it has melted off already :) thank you for posting .

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

It's funny - Matisse is listed as a midseason and it's my first to bloom;o) Only other DL with scapes is Star Twister which is listed as early/midseason. With our cold winter everything is behind so maybe Matisse thinks it's rebloom time - lol.

I might be up for another box come fall - we'll see...

I will take that from igrowinpa since you are so close to me.

(Zone 6a)

here is what I have left thus far

this is more for me . easier to read format

15 Name Daylily Boxes - 11 LEFT
9 Named Mixed Daylilies & Iris 6 LEFT
11 Mixed Noid daylilies & irises 10 LEFT
6 no ID boxes,........................ ALL 6 LEFT
? NAMED IRIS, TB,SDB, MINI ETC.
6 Perennials and daylily 5 left

Thumbnail by pagardener61

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.