DAYLILIES & MORE FOR POSTAGE PT 2

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

WOW Ladies you all are receiving DL's & Irises That I don't have :)) MAYBE AS Hostess I should get a few boxes :)))) HEHE, gottcha marked my friends :))) Happy gardening .

ROLY0217 REC'D POSTAGE TODAY FOR bOX #2 TY . i THINK Possible I might be able to start packing a few boxes in a couple more weeks .

I just Planted another bunch of Plants I got from my friend who is Moving there will be many Nice DL"s but she Never Kept her tags For many of them till she met me :)) .

Well it is has been a long day so will be back in the morning :))))

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Can't wait for Deejays ground to be workable. I am excited planning my possibilities.

Well if the nice weather moves in as they say I hope to be able to start Digging in my beds in the next 2 weeks
I have a couple new beds to get ready so that as i dig them up to share i have a place to put mine back into the fresh new beds :))) going to work on the beds today .

will keep you informed on the progress :)))

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Kathy,

your MO for my 2nd box will go out tomorrow.It's been a very hectic after Easter week and looks like this one will be not much better,but have to go to the PO tomorrow to mail a package.
This week I have to plant 10 bareroot roses from David Austin which came on Friday.Better get out now and start.Beautiful weather,sun is shining.

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Yeah!

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

It was a treat having a long week-end away and just strolled the gardens late this afternoon looking at what's popped up or is blooming since Thursday.

Ya'll have received some awesome boxes of plants in the last few days.

Welcome back SUSAN :))))

(Zone 6a)

Will be shipping these 3 this morning. MOMOFTWO607-------3 BOXES---
SPRINGCOLOR----ND
Daiseycat ------- 2

Be on the look out for your lilies, ladies!

Found my first bloom scape on a early gold daylily.

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

oh yay! I can't wait to see the beauties that you have sent. =) I'll be watching!Thanks Kathy!

Erin

(Zone 6a)

I hope you like what I picked, got rained out but all in all was a nice day to dig.

GM All you early Birds :)) Cloudy but no Rain this morning only 50's today going to be up in the 60's later in the week so i hope to get into the Gardens There are still So many that are Just not ready to dig up I tried yesterday & the ground is so Mucky from the rain with this clay & Breaks off the Stalks they are just to wet .

SO I Hope all of you waiting on a box from me know that I want to be sure my plants are ready & Healthy to ship.
& will keep you informed :)

will be in & out today so Happy Gardening

Assonet, MA(Zone 6b)

Sorry that you got wet. So glad you were willing to. :) I'm really looking forward to the arrival. Thank you Kathy.

(Zone 6a)

Got you some nice reds and purples that I hope you will like as requested. Hoping it clears for a bit so I can weed and mulch today. Weeds are going crazy this year

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

Susie, don't worry about mine. I will be happy to get them when you are ready. Thanks BEV

ty bev I HOPE BY MID TO LATE MAY

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 8b)

Susie, no hurry on mine either, I can wait until you think they are ready to dig, happy to be getting them.

Thanks

Vi

Athens, PA

Susie - I am in no hurry either. We have had so much rain that I have not been able to get into the gardens to get my beds cleaned up yet.... take your time.

TY all I Know that it will start to dry out for us all soon enough & We will be wishing for rain :) it is cool out this morning but sun is on the way :) happy Gardening .

susie

Lake Stevens, WA

Deejay 9
Will you post me as paid to Pagardener61. She posted but must have been over looked. Thanks

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

pagardener61,
just went to the PO to get your MO and just this minute looked up your adress,so ready to go.Leaving again now.

Will do spring must have overlooked it thank you

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

Susie, enidcandles-Lori's boxes have been sent out. You can mark them as mailed. Thanks,
Linda

This message was edited May 2, 2011 2:24 PM

Lake Stevens, WA

So much going on it is easy to do. Thanks a bunch.

Fredericksburg, TX(Zone 8a)

Guess what, it's cold and rainy here too. We are really in shock.:) I knew we had a 40 %chance of rain, but I didn't know about the cold. I planted a huge Hole Mole hosta yesterday. Perfect timing.:)

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Hi all, I received my box from Linda/Igrowinpa and here's all the iris that were included
Welch's Reward
Lo Ho Silver
Pride of Ireland
Victoria Falls
Batik - THANK YOU!!!
Clarence
Rosalie Figge
English Cottage
Fast Forward

WOW, Linda, I can't thank you enough! These are beautiful fans in perfect condition. I spent part of Saturday getting them in the ground and they look great. I'm thrilled to have all of these - thanks, thanks, thanks!!

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Sounds so lovely. Goodness.

Ok Need a New room so back soon with a link :)

OK Here is the new link for posting as you get your BOXES & If you would like a BOX .

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1177872/
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1177872/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.