CLOSED: DAYLILIES & MORE FOR POSTAGE PT 3

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

WE CAME FROM HERE
PT 2 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1170767/#new
PT 1 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1164061/#new

WE ARE BACK AGAIN THIS SPRING SHARING OUR GARDENS WITH MANY OF YOU ONCE AGAIN . WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL TELL YOUR OTHER GARDENING FRIENDS ABOUT US . IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OF ANY TYPE PLEASE ASK HERE OR IN PRIVATE MAIL .

THIS POSTAGE COST ALSO COVERS JUST A TINY BIT OF OUR LABOR & LOVE SHARING WITH OTHER GARDENERS

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO RECIEVE A BOX OR BE A SPONSOR & SHARE .

THESE PLANTS WILL BE MATURE PLANTS NO SEEDLINGS OR PLUGS .

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME LISTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW .
MORE THEN LIKELY YOU WILL RECIEVE ONE OR TWO BONSE PLANT :) JUST AS A TY

6 DBL Fn Daylilies No ID IS $25.
6 DBL FN NAMED DAYLILIES $35.
****OR****
3 NOID IRISES & 3 NOID DAYLILIES $25.
3 Named Irises & 3 Named Daylilies $35.

OUR SPONSORS ARE AS FOLLOWED PLEASE CHOOSE AS MANY AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE FROM .
THEN IT IS UP TO YOU TO GET WITH YOUR SPONSOR FOR THE DETAILS .

JUST DON'T FORGET TO POST HERE WHEN THEY HAVE ARRIVED & MAYBE SHARE A PICTURE OF YOUR BOX OF GOODIES & IF THEY ARE NAMED MAYBE SHARE THE NAMES WITH US IF YOU WILL .

DEEJAY9---------UP TO 25 BOXES ----- 5 LEFT
CBANDENBURG-----UP TO 20 BOXES---17 LEFT
IGROWINPA----------20 BOXES------- 18 LEFT
PAGARDENER61----UP TO 19 BOXES------- 10 LEFT
DOROTHIAN------6------
POISENDARTFROG----1---GONE
FRUITOFTHEVINE-------1 GONE
HAPPGARDEN-----2 NO-ID BOXES
IF you would like to see how this worked last SPRING Go HERE : http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1096753/
**************************************************************************************
SPONSORS :
DEEJAY9---SPONSOR----

CEDARCOTTAGE---- 1 ND-------PD----REC'D
GAGIRL1066-----------1 ND & IRISES
ROLY0217-------ND---box #1---PD-----REC'D
CAROLYN22------NAMED DAYLILIE & IRISES-----PD ---REC'D
HAPPGARDEN---- N .D-------PD
JANAESTONE---------N. D --------PD----REC'D
HELLENZN11------1 NO-ID BOX----PD
ROLY0217-------ND---box #2----PD---REC'D
STETCHWORTH----3 ND -----PD
DEMSTRATT--------1 NAMED IRIS---PD
***************************************************************************************************
CBANDENBURG-----UP TO 20 BOXES
HILLBILLY_GRAN-----1 DL/IRIS------PD---REC"D
CEDARCOTTAGE -----1 IRIS------PD
LAGIRL----PD

**************************************************************************************************
HAPPGARDEN------SPONSOR -----2 BOXES NO-ID DAYLILIES
***********************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************
PAGARDENER61-----SPONSOR -15 Name Daylily Boxes 9 Named Mixed Daylilies & Iris 11 Mixed Noid daylilies & irises
6 no ID boxes,

BLUESKYKYFD11------1 NAMED DAYLILY---PD REC"D
CHELLFLOWER-------1ND---PD----REC"D
ELANTYNE/BRIGITTE -------- 1 ND---PD-----REC"D
ELANTYNE/BRIG -------1 bx all purple----PD
HAPPGARDEN---------1ND--PD
MOMOFTWO607-------3 BOXES----PD----REC'D
DARDEE--- 1 BX NOID
SPRINGCOLOR----ND -----PD---REC"D
Daiseycat ------- 2 boxes daylily and iris NO-IDS-----PD---REC"D
MARY_KAP -------PD
*********************************************************************************
DOROTHIAN -------- SPONSOR------ 5 BOXES NAMED DAYLILIES

CHEERMOM-------ND ---EVERYGREENS IF POSSIBLE
IGROWINPA------ SPONSOR ----13 BOXES ----- Named Daylilies AND Named Irises
CHEERMOM ------ 1 ND EVERYGREENS
JANAESTONE---- 1 NAMED IRISES---------PD----REC"D
LAGIRL----------1 -----PD-----REC'D
DARDEE--------1 NAMED IRISES-----PD----REC'D
MARIE_KAP----1 MIXED IRISES & DAYLILIES----PD
Enidcandles---2 BOXES ND & IRISES----PD
*************************************************************************************
POISONDARTFROG --SPONSOR-----1 BOX ( GONE )

CAREYANA---------1 BOX NAMED DAYLILIES-------PD------REC"D
***********************************************************************************************
FOTV----SPONSOR-------- ALL BOXES (GONE)

CJCJMASS------1 BOX NAMED DAYLILIES ------PD---REC'D
silverfluter.----------2 box named daylilies ------PD
***************************************************************************************************
YOU CAN CHOOSE WHO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FROM & WORK OUT THE TYPE OF BOX , HOW TO PAY THE POSTAGE WHEN IT IS DUE , & WHEN TO EXPECT YOUR BOX .

AS WE SAID WEATHER & ZONE PLAYS A BIG PART AS TO WHEN WE CAN GET INTO OUR GARDENS
SO PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND .

IF YOU DO NOT MIND THEN MAYBE AD YOUR PHONE # IN WITH YOUR INFO SO IF THERE IS ANY REASON
YOUR SPONSOR SHOULD HAVE TO CONTACT YOU THEY WILL BE ABLE TO.

AS MANY OF YOU KNOW I TRY TO KEEP TRACK OF THESE THE BEST I CAN SO MY BIGGEST
REQUEST FOR THIS WILL BE

#1 POST HERE WHEN YOUR BOX ARRIVES TO LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR SPONSOR HAS SHARED WITH YOU & I
CAN MARK YOU AS RECEIVED .

# 2 IF YOUR GOING TO BE GONE FOR A FEW DAYS PLEASE LET YOUR SPONSOR KNOW THIS SO YOUR BOX DOSE NOT SET IN THE BOXES FOR A FEW DAYS ( NOT GOOD ) & I CANNOT OR WILL NOT ASK YOUR SPONSORS TO REPLACE THE BOX .

This message was edited May 4, 2011 6:30 AM

This message was edited May 4, 2011 4:09 PM

This message was edited May 5, 2011 7:48 PM

This message was edited May 6, 2011 6:43 AM

This message was edited May 8, 2011 10:04 AM

This message was edited May 9, 2011 4:26 PM

This message was edited May 17, 2011 12:00 PM

Thumbnail by deejay9
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

We have rain coming down in buckets & thunderstorms tonight. Just wanted to bookmark a place in the new room, Susie, before I shut down for the night.

Lake Stevens, WA

This has been a interesting Spring. Just cold and lots of rain but nothing compaired to what the rest of you have endured.

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

Hi All, received my box from Cbrandenberg!
I received:
DL
Fireborn
Tropical Deprssion
Galaxy Explosion
Iris
Robins egg
Navy doll
Wise
Thanks!!!

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

Oh and did I mention-- spiders are my favorites!^_^

Nice Box GRAN Ty you for posting You will have some beautiful Blooms & Possible still this summer. :)

Just wanted to remind everyone that if you can soak your lilies in thrive or even MIRAGRO before planting
this will help then allot , & you will find the leaves a little yellow this will not hurt them . & you can cut it off won't hurt but will still turn yellow or brown only because of the sun anyway ,

they can still form Blooms for you this year . not sure the Irises will but the daylilies can .
well
Happy gardening all

susie

PS I Have Some Sloam Daylilies They are shorter then others & Like to know if any of you getting Daylilies from me would like some of them or not ??? if so dmail me & I will send a list of what i have ready to share .

(Zone 6a)

Please mark the following as paid
marie_kap- 1 box no-id perennials
Brigette- 1 box "purple Named daylily

thanks you!

Thumbnail by pagardener61
Freedom, PA(Zone 6a)

Please mark cedarcottage as paid for 1 box of iris.

Thanks, Cathy

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Kathy,
I am happy to hear that my MO arrived so quickly at your house.You are such a tease :-))...which one is the one you posted ??? beautiful face !

BTW ( I crossed some DL's a few years ago and I ended up with a purple and named it Jordan.I name my own crosses after grandkids but have to catch up...they having kids too fast )...so far I only did their names but will add something else to it eventually.

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

I did receive my box from pagardener61. I received a bunch of awesome dl's and iris!

Iris butterfly wings
Iris enchanted one
Iris stepping out
Iris flaming dragon
Iris spiderweb
Iris so fine
Iris exotic isle
Iris titans glory
Iris add it up

dl's:
a bonus fan of fashion police (THANK YOU!!!!)
cimarron knight
siloam tiny toy
spc gold bonanza
siloam david kerchoff
bayard lombard
broken heart
pink fanfare
fan club
silver veil

Thank you so much for sharing your plants with me Kathy!!! =D

Erin

(Zone 6a)

Briggette
That is so cute. I name mine after my kids, I will have alot of older seedlings I have to get rid of in order to plant mine from this year but am waiting until they bloom to decide who goes. The daylily is Gillan, my favorite.

TB Irises will be putting on a show here very soon, Cat's Eye is blooming today and Sparks Fly,,,,,,,,,, love both!

will have named iris if anyone wants a box

(Zone 6a)

Your welcomed Erin, I do hope you enjoy them for years to come! I had a hard time doing your box!
I know you really want FP bad, and I hope it does well for you.

This message was edited May 4, 2011 1:51 PM

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

I will look at Sloam. Don't know what it is?

SORRY they are Siloam daylilies

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Siloam daylilies by Pauline Henry are many .Here is the link for her homepage.

http://www.daylilydiary.com/siloam/henry.htm

Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

I cant remember if I posted or not, but I wanted to say that I got my box from igrowinpa, and I was impressed. I will do this again.

Lake Stevens, WA

pagardener61,Kathy
My box came today! What a nice surprise.

Benjamins Magic
Brown Witch ( Have always eyed that one)
Baby Blue (ooooh ahh)
Purple Heimbach (coudn't find that on googe. Will you tell me about it?)
Juliette Maetrace (coudn't find that on googe. Will you tell me about it?)
Forever Red

Thanks All very pretty. Juliette/Julia very thoughtful of you!!

(Zone 6a)

Spring
Should be Juliette Matthies and the purple one iS LAST FLIGHT OUT. here is a link to a pictures of both for you
JM= http://www.epies.net/cgi-bin/evoque?daylily.id+1243097896+1243098332+1243098358

LFO= http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/24821/

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

love those ruffly doubles.

Lake Stevens, WA

Wow, those are stunning!! Thank you! Can hardly wait until they bloom

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Anyone, blooming yet? My DL have not. Other flowers are starting.

Assonet, MA(Zone 6b)

I received my two boxs of no-id daylilies & Iris yesterday. They are wonderfull. Thank you Kathy!They are all introduced to their new neighbors, and settled into their new homes. One of the Iris has the start of a flower stem. Watching carefully - such fun. The generosity of gardeners always surprises/delights me. Thank you again Kathy for all your work , generosity and lovely flowers. Each time I look at them. I will send happy thoughts your way. Have a great day.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Kathy,
nu hurry but coulld you please tell me when appr.you'll send my box out ?

want to be home because we have had some things disappear in several neighborhoods in this town,was in the news paper.

(Zone 6a)

Will do Brigette but I am planning on digging yours and Maria's this evening and shipping Sat. morning. So look for it Monday or Tuesday.
Glad everyone is happy with their flowers!

While weeding yesterday I found daylily seeds that had germinated and I pushed ( gently) the seed down into a tiny hole and covered with soil. I was surprised because the seed and root were just laying out on top the ground with 1-2 inches of foilage! I never thought that here they would germinate outside like that, ground is terribly rocky. Must be all the rain! I am looking forward to the surprise in a season or two,

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

That is a nice surprise.

No Blooms here they need another 2 wks of some good heat to get warmed up golly its been cold at night 50's-60's days but they are very slow. in the mean time while I wait for mine i have been helpping a friend by bringing her plants to my place for she has her home for sale & No one wants her Place with All her gardens
this is the garden we are working on right now . if anyone wants a box of mixed plants as I dig them up .
Just come on up there are about 10+ Gardens to choose from . $2.00 a clump No matter what type of plants .
:) she has Butterfly bushes , Hydrangeas, Hosta's , primroses , you name it she has it there , I would cry for her but then most of them are comming here any way :)))
well planting to do back tonight .

Thumbnail by deejay9
Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

How beautiful, and sad. Wonderful that others will be able to get them at such a reasonable price.

Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

Do yiu ever wonder if you were to ever sell, what would happen to all your gardens? Would they keep them, grow them as you have grown them. I know I sold a place once and when I went back I was almost in tears with how I saw them not taking care of the beds.

Blackshear, GA

We are building a new house and I am taking all mine with me. I have started planting some now away from the new house so they don't get ran over by trucks. I am going to try to get as many as I can moved in the next few weeks, otherwise it will be too hot to move them. We have already been having 90 degree weather. Plus I am limited to how I water them. I have a tank on a small trailer and I have to pull it around and water them. I am definately a plant 'NUT".

(Zone 6a)

I would dig them up and take them along. I have done that more than once way back when we just rented years ago.

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

Susie, I sent your box out this morning. Yesterday was crazy. I've been having problems for a while but finally went to the GYN and she wants me to have a complete hysterectomy on the 18th! I ran to Pittsburgh for a sonagram and have to get pre-op tests on Monday, see my Primary care Dr on Wedensday, and her again on Thursday. Looks like I will be out of commission and not gardening for a while.

I have some things dug already and are ready to send out, if someone still needs a box or two. I can do all irises - I have talls, Miniature talls and dwarfs, or mixed with some daylilies. I'd love to find homes for these! After this week, that will be all I can do for spring.

I certainly wasn't planning on this, and then to plan it so quickly. My Dr. had an opening so we took it!
Linda

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Linda, hope all goes well with your surgery - hugs!!

Here is another Daylily I got last fall in this deal;o) This is Star Twister who surprised me with a bloom this morning. We're hovering around 100 yesterday and the weekend and so far the Daylilies are not skipping a beat;o)

Thumbnail by locakelly
Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

Susie what it that cute pinkinsh purple flower that seem to be a groundcover around the tree in the picture that you posted??? That looks beautiful !!!!

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

Love your picture, locakelly. Beautiful daylily - I love all the colors I see in it!

Thanks for the kind wishes too. This isn't something I expected and not so soon, at any rate!

Linda

hi all just got my nails painted on my way out to meet the girls for our Mother- Daughter dinner today will be back later to answer ???? roly not sure what it is but can send you a sample if you like you can get more :)))
well gotta go finish

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

Quote from deejay9 :
hi all just got my nails painted on my way out to meet the girls for our Mother- Daughter dinner today will be back later to answer ???? roly not sure what it is but can send you a sample if you like you can get more :)))
well gotta go finish

I would love to get a sample. See if I can find out what it is and grow it here. I love the effect under the tree. Maybe I can do that under my avocado tree.

I think it's phlox. Sure looks a lot like what I had.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

You might be right mittsy - it sure is pretty and pops around that tree!

It is like the PHlox but it is just a tad differ I will look it up when i get it home here it creeps more & Faster then the Phlox & Blooms faster & longer.

rock cress? or arabis? Trying to help identify it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.