CLOSED: DAYLILIES & MORE FOR POSTAGE PT 3

Corning, NY(Zone 5a)

Susie,
Long time no see, hope your doing well, I have sent you a few E-mails & no return on them, did your E-mail addy change?
If you do decide to run this in the classifieds please let me know via phone call or E-mail, as I have just dug out about 150 Daylillies(will do more digging soon) & VERY interested in selling some, but not into doing the 1 at a time thing, way to much work for the worth, need the money desperately but still not worth it, I think it would be a wonderful idea, LMK, Miss you :)Anita

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

No Not going to run any ads but good luck if you run them

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Susie it is so odd that you have been doing this swap for years and they just now noticed a potential problem.

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

My thought exactly.

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

before it was for postage only.

Well I Guess maybe because this year was a little different then before I just sent out these boxes yesterday .
& sent out 3 refunds .

Have sent you all your conf # Please let me know when they arrive.

CEDARCOTTAGE---- 1 ND-------PD
ROLY0217-------ND--- 2 box---PD
CAROLYN22------NAMED DAYLILIE & IRISES-----PD
JANAESTONE---------N. D --------PD
STETCHWORTH----3 ND -----PD

I have these boxes I hope to get done this weekend & mailed out on MONDAY
DEMSTRATT--------1 NAMED IRIS---PD
HAPPGARDEN---- N .D-------PD
HELLENZN11------1 NO-ID BOX----PD

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Ok I am looking forward to it. If they are fragile to get here alive. I will ask my friend if you can send them to her home, she is always there, because she sells Scentsy.

Well would you believe it was 85 one day & The next rainy & 40's & today is still Rainy & very windy & cold
so i'm going to take this down time from my gardens to work on my compurter going to do a restore & Dump all the garbage out so I have a nephew who is a Computer tect for STAPLEs & he is going to take over my computer from his home :) How cool is that & this dang printer i bought that won't program into my computer he says he can fix that to right from his home hehe this smart teckies .

I hope to be back up & Running like new by later today so have a great day HELLN I Hope to get your plants in the mail no later then Tuesday I Have them dug up they are in the rain so are fine I can see them from here & not turning color at all Look just as fresh as I dug them :) just have to divide & Conquer the Weather :)))
Happy Gardening
susie

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

lol no worries. Don't drown on my account Sus.

what a great geek of a nephew i have just gotta love these kids now a days :) HEHE He's so good to me I lost nothing he took over my computor just like running his fingers though his hair he was done in no time at all sure wish i could do my gardening in the same way :)
made me dizzy watching him move my mouse through all my files .

the wind is very strong it took down one of my trelles with my honey suckle vine on it to wet & cold right now to go fix it so i'm off for a short nap while daddy also is taken his sunday afternoon nap :)
You all have a great day .

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

It was high 90's the other day and today cold and windy, 57 degrees.

Madison, MS

Received my daylilies from Deejay9 and was very pleased, great looking plants, good selection of named DL. I know that I will always enjoy having these. Will list names later

Thanks

Cedar

This message was edited May 17, 2011 3:18 AM

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

I got my plants from Susie as well yesterday. I'm a very happy camper. Will get them planted this afternoon.

They will all need a soaking if they are wilted a bit.

Athens, PA

Mine looked really good too. I am so thrilled. I won't be able to get mine into the ground until this weekend.

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Susie, I received mine and they are wonderful as always,

Thank you so much!!

yw DI

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

It's so blustery here now. I am glad that I did not get them this week.

Denham Springs, LA

Deejay9,

I just want to update you on the daylilies you sent last year. Wow, my yard is so colorful right now. Every morning there seems to be a new suprise. Commissionar is my favorite so far. I love the color of this one. I tend to favor the dark bold colors reds, oranges, and love my purples. Guess I am totally hooked (official daylily addict). Thank you for hosting these swaps and for the awesome daylilies last year.

lagirl95

LA I'm so happy to hear that When I started this we have had a great response I Had No idea what it would open there is allot of hard work that goes into these .

If i decide to do this next year It will be done in the ads . I do not want to break any guidelines .
HELLN : I won't forget ya sorry for the wait but looks & sounds as your still in long johns also :) it has turned cold & wet here till Friday then More rain .

Wishing you all Happy BLOOMS & I would still love to hear about your new BLOOMS or even see them :)))
Happy gardening

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Yes no worries. I will be surprised since my plants will be un-named.

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

This message was edited May 21, 2011 5:47 PM

Thumbnail by cjcjmass

DEMSTRATT-------
HAPPGARDEN----
these went out last week have they arrived ok . ???

Hellnzn11 Glad you got the box . Well I Believe all my boxes have went out & Arrived safely if not Please contact me & I will Check my conf# On them

Sorry this Couldn't go on it is a great way to help beginners but I Do not want to break any guidelines
Daves is a great place for friends & plants . Hope you all enjoy your New Plants. & A Huge thank you to
our sponsors .

I;m sure if you all need more plants you know where to go :) HAPPY GARDENING
susie

Grapeland, TX

I am getting here late....is this already over with?

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Oh you guys, she does spoil you with number of plants and easily divideable already. I received a couple of surprises too.

Got them fast.

Dawn

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Your feedback is posted Sue.

Glad you like dawn & Thank you for the feed back well all boxes have arrived so i will close this but if anyone has blooms from their new plants maybe you can come share with us . that would be nice .

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Will do. Planted all today, hoping bunnies don't get them while I'm gone. Thank God for dogs who will be outside in the nights for a change.

Put the irish soap around them , nothing will bother have a save fun time

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I am so sorry I did not post here in early May that I received lgrowninpa's box. It was wonderful and everything is doing fine
Sue G
CheerMom

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ASK YOU ALL THAT RECEIVED YOUR DAYLILIES HOW MANY HAVE BLOOMS ??/ CAN YOU POST OF SOME PICTURES ??

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

daylily 'silver veil'

Thumbnail by momoftwo607

Nice Erin was that from NYVOICES ?? Gardens ??

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

no from pagardener. I do have some blooming from NYVOICES99. I'll look and post.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Oh I wish I had DLs blooming still:o( Well, I do have some reblooms on a couple (not from this offer though) but they are small blooms. This heat is killer.

Many of mine are Blooming as they have in the pass many are small blooms or many have splotches on them like a picture with water spots . then there are so so many HUGE Clumps out there this summer with HUGE 5-7In or more across Blooms & yet they were small to me last year. so guess i will have to really thin out this fall .

so if anyone need more just ask . well off to put daddys bkf on

susie

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Susie, you are so generous. I hope your health stays good so you can continue to share for many many years.

I'm sure after this HEALTH Issuse is over I Promised Myself this was it :) HEHE Gardeners never QUIT Right.
& I love to share But it will be in late AUG or 1st of Sept . Hope you all are haven a great BLOOMING SEASON.
susie

Blackshear, GA

Susie,
I would still like to get some from you. We are supposed to move in our new house around the 1st of Sept. so that would be perfect. Keep me in mind.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.