TPlant I need your help here!

Crestview, FL

I remember you telling me to use Ortho Bug B Bon Max lawn and garden insect killer and bought a bottle from Lowe's just before Spring. I am having a time with the spider mites as it has been so dry and hot, and now the aphids are coming out. The Dr Bronner's peppermint soap/tobasco/garlic is not working as well as I thought it would, and the pyrethrin and spinosad will probably not work well either bout I used it on half my garden tonight. Now, the directions are in Spanish, which I don't speak or read or write in that language. It's the concentrate bottle. I have a one gallon pump sprayer so how much do I put in the sprayer with a gallon of water please?
joy

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

MUST TYPE ONE HAND. THERAPY WAS PAINFUL. USE ONE OUNCE PER GALLON OF WATER . SHAKE WELL AND SPRAY IN EVENING OR EARLY MORNING. DO THIS EVERY TEN DAYS. SHOULD CLEAR UP THE INSECTS ON CONTACT. SPRAY OUTSIDE THE CONTAINERS AND THE SURROUNDING GROUND.

Crestview, FL

Sorry it's painful for you to type TPlant, I thought you were on the mend? But; I guess the therapy did make your shoulder sore? I went on line and it says use 1 1/2 oz or 3 TBSP per gallon are you sure the 1 oz is enough?
joy

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

Joy,
Go with the instructions you got online. Paw was giving you his best guess-timate, with his best hand in pain...1/2 ounce either way won't hurt anything that's not already being hurt...

Linda

Crestview, FL

Linda: Gotcha, therapy can be so painful. Ann has another compressed disk and is home bound again! Her son in law and daughter came to the rescue with the gardening, now keeping her inside and still is the problem!
joy

SORRY JOY! IT IS TRUE THAT MY MIND IS NOT VERY ALERT AS THE PAIN DOES INTERFERE WITH MY KNOWLEDGE.THE OXYCONDINE DOES ELIMINATE PAIN BUT IT ALSO INTERFERES WITH MY JUDGEMENT. I USUALLY FALL INTO A RELAXING STATE WITH NO PAIN AND THEN A SHORT NAP AND YOU CAUGHT ME IN THE MIDDLE . I WAS THINKING OF TOMATOS WHERE I'M PRETTY SURE IT CALLS FOR 1 OZ PER GALLON?
I'M TOLD I HAVE TWO MORE WEEKS OF IN-HOME THERAPY BEFORE I HAVE TO GO TO THEM. DON'T KNOW HOW I AM TO DO THIS WHILE TAKING MY MEDS? OH WELL, WE WILL SEE!

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

Uh, please do not attempt to drive to ANY appointments while you're taking Oxycondine.....

Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

TPlant, I second Linda's comment--you cannot drive while you are taking pain meds, not to mention the fact you shouldn't be driving with just one arm.

You need to make arrangements to have a neighbor or your son take you to therapy. Or check to see if there are any local services that can assist you. In our county, we have a county service that provides bus/van services to individuals needing transport to doctors, grocery, etc.

Please continue to check in with us occasionally--we worry about you!!!

AWW! THANK YOU. I'M HOPING I WILL BEOFF THE OXYCODINE BY THEN. (2 WEEKS) I'M GOING STIR CRAZY.. BUT MY MELONS ARE DOING WELL.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.