CLOSED: 2nd Annual FALL Houseplants/Tropicals Swap - Page 2

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Here's your chance to update us with progress reports about the plants you received in our Spring Houseplants/Tropical swap, chat away, and express interest in joining us again in the Fall if you haven't already done so. The last day to sign up is Wednesday, August 31st, and you will receive your Buddy's name in a D-mail shortly afterwards. Please strive to Priority Mail your package no later than September 30th.

If you are new to DG or have not previously participated in a swap I've hosted, prior to posting interest, please D-mail me with your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. No one's personal information will be shared and is only for my log.

Participants are only obligated to send to one person, your assigned Buddy. Any side trades you all work out should be handled through D-mail.

DO NOT post Delivery Confirmation Numbers directly on our threads...doing so is an invasion of privacy. Instead, keep your receipt handy, or D-mail me the number you used so I can let your Secret Buddy know their box of plants is on the way.

Our Guidelines below are the same as they have been in the past...

We're sharing a minimum of 3 healthy houseplants and/or tropicals whose value is $20 excluding Priority Mail with a Delivery Confirmation number. Feel free to divide plants you already have or start propagating new ones from cuttings. If your budget permits, you're also welcome to include other gardening items such as gloves, water globes, plant markers, Fall bulbs for Spring or Summer blooms, etc.

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1196115/

And our Wants List is here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1197083/

This message was edited Jul 25, 2011 8:13 PM

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

Reserved for Participants...

AmandaEsq / Amanda
candles4u / Crystal
careyana / Carey
Carolyn22 / Carolyn
catzgalore / Stephanie
chellflower / Chell
Cville_Gardener / Carole
dispatcher1 / Lou
FruitOfTheVine / Susan
GAgirl1066 / Paula
GardenQuilts / Lori Lynn
goldhillal / Crystal
happgarden / Joyce
ilovejesusus99 / Sandy
janaestone/ Di
joeswife / Debra
jsxtiger / Jax
Mud_Elf / Kris
plantsforpeg -- maybe
rouxcrew / Joy
rvnsbrk / Neener
tikipod / Angie -- Staying to chat but won't be exchanging plants til our next round in the Spring.
Tina_A / Tina

This message was edited Aug 7, 2011 4:54 PM

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Fruity, what is that fuzz ball flower you posted above?

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

Awwwww, look at the cute little chenille!!!!!

Thumbnail by rouxcrew
Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Well ooops it is not Queens Tears Brom I have it is Bromelia 'Birdsong' Billbergia. It is pretty.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Froot - I'm not sure about the cereus, but the epi will be a gorgeous deep rose color - trying to remember because my neighbor's plant was blooming when I got the cuttings . . . the color offhand reminds me of a deep ruby red ripe watermelon. :D

Yum!

(Ang) Bremerton, WA(Zone 8b)

Sent my best friend a Epi plant for her birthday called Grace Ann and it arrived today. It's her first Epi ^_^ The Brug I sent her in Spring has been damaged by Alvin, Simon and Theodore.

Today we went up to Rialto Beach which is up by Forks (the "Twilight" zone.) We love that beach because of the "Hole in the Rock" and it has some beautiful rocks on the beach. Started getting nervous when we stopped at McD's and saw vans of teenagers who were going up to Forks. They tend to visit all the beaches too ... Crowds make me very very sick to my stomach (social phobic) but thankfully most of the people were backpacking away from where we were and the teens didn't actually come on the beach.

Unfortunately while we were away from our 80 degree temps my Broms and final Dragon Fruit cutting were delivered. They are in good condition but the Broms have a few minor issues I can take care of. DF seller had accidentally sent me a red in place of my purple so he mailed the replacement for free.

This message was edited Jul 24, 2011 7:10 AM

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i always wondered where alvin & chipmonks lived!!!!!

Happy Birthday again, Peg. Really hope you were able to spend your special day doing something you love :)

Sorry, gals, I forgot before tonight to add our wants list up top. Listing plants you already have is optional, but doing so just might garner a few side trades you all can work out in D-mails. Get your wants lists going if you haven't already...seeing yours might help me out when it's time to make our matches:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1197083/

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

FOTV your link doesn't work

It is not much more than a sprinkle but it is raining here....hip hip hurray!!!!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

We've had rain for 2 days, and the world is new again. :D

I even found the will to move some seedlings around the yard. Yes, ladies - seedlings. I am pretty far behind. Knowing that it's almost . . . well let me say knowing that July is almost over and that August is when my garden typically "pops" I am wondering what August will look like.

Maybe popping in October won't be so bad.

Have a grrreat day!

A.

Sorry about that, Sandy. I'm not having trouble opening the link, but if anybody else is, just click on my user name, then go to threads I've started and scroll down to find the one for our Fall Wish Lists.

Don't feel bad, Manda. Our back deck still looks like a pot ghetto with a bunch of perennials that need to go in the ground. In this kind of heat, it may be Fall before they're finally planted, not to mention the time it's taken to keep them watered. So what's your secret been to having a popping garden in August?!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Well, like I said, it won't be popping as much this year. But I rely on my perennials and a select few annuals that are mostly self-sowing. It also helps to clean 'em up /deadhead them to keep 'em blooming.

Then when the butterflies hit, we are prepared with plenty of nectar sources and host plants as well.

I love your phrase "pot ghetto." That describes it perfectly.

I am feeling better about my collection of plants that were never planted - gathered a couple of trays of them - annuals - that I didn't plant, have been struggling to keep alive, but finally decided it wasn't going to happen. I have to focus on the important stuff! And that is a subjective determination, so don't ask me which plants are important.

My garden is much smaller than any of yours I think. So it's probably easier to maintain. Then I deadhead thru the fall until the frost hits everything. I'm not one to take down plants because they look ratty - the birds will have a field day with the seeds long after the frost gets 'em. I was pruning my giant cosmos plants last year into November because they were so pretty. :)

If anyone visits the Cacti & Succulent post you'll see my "Wrong Opuntia" lost lol. I had started to type it up but walked off to get a cup of coffee. Decided not to post it but my son posted it "for" me so he could take over the computer before I got back to the comp.
I rehomed a couple Opuntias and I'm trying to find a new home for the last one. I learned they weren't ones I wanted for my purpose, silly me. I thought I'd try my luck in the plant trading forum, maybe someone has one available.

In other news I'll probably have a red dragon fruit cutting to offer in the swap ^_^

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Here is a Great Sale on Skin So Soft @ the LOWEST PRICE EVER/THIS YEAR!

Silky Stay Shave Gel reg. 5.00 now $2.79
Original Bath Oil 24 fl. oz. reg. 16.00 now $9.99
Original Bath Oil 16.9 fl. oz. reg. $13.00 now $6.99
Original Bath Oil Spray 5 fl. oz reg. $6.00 now $3.99
Shower Gels reg. $6.00 now $1.99 each

www.youravon.com/sandyaschenbrenner
Try code : FIRSTREP for free shipping.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Some one last fall probably in the tropical swap last year (sorry I am horrible with names of everything (including family, but they have gotten use to it), sent me a real thorny plant I think called rose something and it has what I think are little tiny buds coming on.....I am so excited. I planted it in a red pot not thinking so I hope it looks good together.

I have posted this on every forum I am on, so sorry for repeating myself but it comes with age...rofl, actually I am just so darn happy about it I just have to show you all. Look what I have blooming, this is probably normal to alot of you, but not for me, so I am sooooo excited. I have 3 stems in 2 pots and I have several bloom stalks or what ever they are called (remember that name issue I told you about) so I should have lots blooms for quite awhile.....

I know no one wants a hurricane but I hope you all in Texas get some much needed rain from the tropical storm.

We were over 100 yesterday but the humidity must of dropped and the winds were really strong, course around noon it felt like a blast furnance hitting you but last night at 10pm it was still in the 90's but windy and it was beautiful out. I did notice why they said not to let my voodoo lily leaf get in high winds, because it was really rocking and rolling back and forth to the point it made a divet in the dirt! Gonna have to watch that baby closely.

Thumbnail by happgarden
Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

happ that is an absolutely beautiful Plumeria. I think the blooming part is called an inflo. I had around 25 of them until a freeze 2 yrs ago. They are so beautiful and smell wonderful. Congrats on the blooms!!!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Oh nooooooo I have an Avon meeting down the street from Lowe's......Got to run.....

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Ok I was bad. I spent $10.25and I got a 1-1 gallon Plumbago, 2-1 gallon Agapanthus, 1-1 gallon Tecoma Stans, 1-1gallon Cordolyn http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=5266239, a 4 inch pot of wood fern, 4 inch pot of variegated I think it is called Moses in a boat, 1-3 gallon Bulbine, a $1.30 pk of Hose washers and a $1.25 bottle of water.

If the Agapanthus wasn't so big I would have bought more for 1 dollar a gallon pot. But paying postage for the size it was would have defeated the purpose.

Hope I can keep them all alive. :)

LOL Sandy, where did you stop on your way home?

The hot humid weather's on most of our minds, and got a call tonight from my SIL in Ft. Worth who said this is the 3rd straight week their daytime temps have hit 100 or higher, with no hint of rain.

What I love about this group, is we share what's going on from day to day. Whether it's good, bad, ugly or indifferent.

Are you back home, Carey?

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I stopped at Michaels and they had some paint on sale 1/2 price for 29 cents a bottle. I have a project to do for my DGDs and had given all my paint away. I bought 4 small jar candles for them as they always are wanting a Christmas present for their teacher so they were 1/2 price at 50 cents each so I bought 2 for each of them.

Then I went to Lowe's and bought the plants. I am home now and really tired. Where I go during the day had chili cheese dogs for lunch Tuesday. Tuesday night I was very sick to my stomach and spent alot of time in the bathroom. Yesterday I still was in the bathroom alot. Today my stomach has been giving me fits that I don't care to eat. I hope it will soon pass. I have been having chills of and on since Tuesday night. I really hate my stomach hurting as it is hard to get comfortable. The cash register was broken at Lowe's so I was outside in the heat over an hour while they kept trying to check me out. That is when it started acting up and still is :(

I did get a call from a lady for an Avon order. She picked up one of my books at the doctors office. I am excited as I hand out 40 books and get around 4 orders. It does take time for everything. I really appreciate all of your orders :)

I love it here also and love all of you!!

Today was a very long day for us. We decided to take my son to the Oregon Zoo rather than either of our local Washington zoos. We got stuck in a detour after learning about a collision too late. Despite the long drive, gas cost, and the detour we still unanimously agreed we'd rather go there than attempt to drive through Seattle to the larger local zoo.

Anyways here is a photo of a sea of bee balm in bloom!

Thumbnail by tikipod
(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Yes Fruity! I lost the posts and had to find them. :)

I found out Persian Shield DOES NOT LIKE COLD.

Ever had an airline cancel all flights and send you to your next airport on a bus? Do we win a prize for that? We were supposed to fly out of Scranton on Monday afternoon but the weather was so bad Continental/United couldn't get the turbo prop airplanes off the ground. Thankfully DSS didn't have issues and got back to his mom's without a hitch. Over 2 1/2 hours in pouring down rain, in a freezing cold bus during rush hour to Newark. At least the seats were comfy. :)

I decided to bring my plants back carry-on. My little fuschia dropped all it's buds and all the tips were damaged in the cold. Same for the Persian Shield. The sedum didn't even blink and looks even better than it had. I don't know how to root the PS but if I can figure it out, the one I have is pretty sizable and I should be able to divide.

Tyler, TX(Zone 8b)

I'm still here, may not be on much for awhile....a few of my folks were in a bike rally last weekend fundraising for school supplies when a wheel on my Dad's motorcycle had a malfunction, causing his wreck. Had internal bleeding from bruised skull & lung as well as broken shoulder, ribs and a possible cracked vertebrae. The head injury stopped bleeding and they did microscopic surgery on his lung and all went well, just keeping an eye on him now to be sure he don't get pneumonia (soundslike a common occurence with lung injuries). Doctor's say he's doing better than expected.....sadly,while he was still in OR the family got a call that one of my cousins had just collapsed from a massive heart attack (she was only 42 years old) and her grandchild was the one who found her lying on the bedroom floor. Our family runion is this weekend - I have to work that day, but with so many of the family missing it due to the misgivings of the past week it may be cancelled altogether.
Mama & sister stayed at the hospital all week and I worry about them eating right (I know they're not getting good sleep there), the hosp. cafeteria closes early in the evening and purchasing every meal can get very expensive. I brought them a cooked meal today and a care package with healthy snacks, etc but I get off work too late to go every day and knowing how much emotional stress Mama's going through I worry about the physical strain on her body too.

I apologize for bad news but I had to release some emotional venting. Just so y'all know, I'm staying in the swap (already have ideas for my buddy's box!!) will still be keeping up with the thread and will post when I can.

Chell

OMG chellflower we are all here for you. You must of been scared to death, so glad he is doing better. It is tough on everyone when a loved one is in the hospital and it is hard to eat and rest like you should. Vent any time. So sad when bad things happen when people are doing good things.

IloveJesus99, you hit the jackpot with those purchases! Well I know who to ask about plumeria questions, I know nothing. I knew they weren't called buds but couldn't remember the name. What did you fertilize yours with? I have a couple of plants who look a little yellow kind of like what sounds like you must of looked like. Hope you are feeling better. Do you think it is food or heat related or both? Everyone needs to really watch the heat.

Chell, that is so sad. You know we are all here for you, to offer you prayers and an emotional outlet. God is surely watching out for you.

Easton, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh chell, I am glad that your father is doing better than expected, but it must still be difficult for your family. It is so kind of you to bring food for them in the hospital.

Thanks for the tips about Persian Shield not liking cold. I finally got a Persian Shield plant at Walmart on sale! I planted it in a hanging planter with two tiny "exotic plant" brand potato vines on sale also - one bright lime green, one dark. Both vines wilted. Do you think they will come back from the roots? The roots still are healthy looking. I thought that the Persian shield would look nice in a combined hanging with the two potato vines. If they don't recover, I'll move it to its own regular pot. At least the Persian Shield plant is doing well! I have wanted one for a while, put hadn't seen it available in the stores.

Walmart also got in some great succulents! They had bigger pots for $4 and little pots for $2.50. I got a spiky aloe and a Black Prince succulent. (They are outside on the patio table, I'll have to check their latin names. My friend got a 'living rock". I also couldn't resist a healthy H.F. Young clematis for half price at $6.50. Note to self, take pics to share with my friends here. If those rabbits even look at my new baby, I'll be back to Walmart for a Red Rider B.B. gun.

I know that some of you don't like Walmart, but I have gotten some nice plants there - wilted potato vines nonwithstanding.

Lori Lynn ours just got in a load too. I saw quite a few I wanted to get. Maybe later on if they are still there. They looked gorgeous.

Lori Lynn, I went right through your backyard on Monday. I waved on the way! :)

I've read all sorts of information on the PS. It IS a tropical, but there are plenty of stories of people in zone 6/7 having planted it outside (with a thick layer of mulch, of course) where it dies to the ground in winter but always comes back from the roots. I'm hesitant to try that until I know for sure that I can propagate it successfully. Until then, I have it in a cute pot of it's own. :)

Are your potato vines in direct sun or shade? Here they are usually kept in mostly shady areas because they burn easily here (and what doesn't? sheesh!)

Easton, PA(Zone 6b)

I wish I had known you were in the area , I would have waved back or met you somewhere. Did you go canoeing on the river? It is unusually hot here lately. You should visit in the fall when the weather is beautiful and the leaves are turning. The power was off here briefly during the almost storm. I was overheating without the a/c and fans, so I read a book by candlelight in the bathtub until the power came back on. We are supposed to get scattered thunderstorms, but are only getting thunder and humidity. Maybe the rain evaporates before it falls? Anyway, it looks like I am going to have to water my poor plants. It was so hot that my sunblock melted into my eyes this morning. I gave up on the garden after 5 minutes and it was only 7 am! I don't how you ladies survive in the south. Hot humid weather makes me very miserable and cranky.

I had the Persian Shield and potato vines pot hanging inside by my upstairs northern window. The vines were very tiny in 1" baby pots. If you didn't know what a potato vine was, you would think they were miniature terrarium plants. The dark vine wilted inside. I guessed they needed more sun, so I had them in a sheltered place in the front yard. The Persian Shield started dropping a few lower leaves. I moved it to the back patio in filtered sun/shade on the north side of my place. The green potato vine wilted. The roots still looked healthy, so I moved each to its own pot, watered with superthrive and placed each pot in its own plastic bag. They are on my patio table in mostly shade. If they recover, I can move each around until I find the right light levels. If they don't recover, I will try to get a refund. They don't have any more a Walmart - I checked. I am disappointed because I thought that would be a nice combination. I admire everyone's combination pots, I am trying to grow some myself. I planned to overwinter the Persian shield and potato vines inside. I waited so long to find a plant, I am going to do everything possible to keep it alive!

I also liked the combinations of potato vine and petunias on the Proven Winners site. Here is a link to a couple. You can search for combinations for a given plant like potato vine as well. Only one extremely pricey nursery carries their plants here, but the combinations would be just as pretty in other varieties. I am not convinced that their petunias, etc. are 5x better than everyone else's....maybe they are.

http://www.provenwinners.com/combinations/sweet-home-caroline
http://www.provenwinners.com/combinations/all-aglow
http://www.provenwinners.com/combinations/wonderfully-white
http://www.provenwinners.com/combinations/captivating
http://www.provenwinners.com/combinations/midnight-dream

I LOVE the look of lime green foliage with purple or pink flowers. Unfortunately the rodents devoured my 'Limelight Rose' 4 o'clocks this spring - both the seedlings and the overwintered tubers. I have never seen so many rabbits...

Out to walk Winston the pug and water the garden. I'll try to take some pictures of my new plants. It was so hot earlier, I was steaming up the camera lens. Then my sunblock started to melt into my eyes and I had to rush blindly inside to wash my face. Sorry to be such a complainer today. There are people in the world with much bigger problems than mine....

Lori Lynn - I will happily take any rain you can send us! We can't even manage to get the rain bands from the tropical storm. Ugh! :(

I was actually born in the southern Poconos. I was only in your area since the bus drove us through there on the way to Newark in that pouring down rain on Monday (I wanted to bag some of it and bring it to Texas, but they only allow 3 ounces of liquid at the airport. lol)

Sweet potato vines are a common sight around here. There is a purplish leafed variety and the lime-green version. I don't really bother with them since deer eat them like candy and they would fry in the backyard (like everything else).

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Chell glad your dad is doing better than expected but so sorry this has happened. Keep us updated as we are here for you.

GardenQuilts complain away that is what friends are for :) I have the lime green potato vine and one of the dark ones. I understand they are easy to root in water. When I get a chance I will take some cuttings and try to root them. Maybe I can have some ready in a month or so.

We have had some rain the last few days. Not enough in the severe drought we are in but it helps. It really stirred up the mosquitoes. They are all over the front and back door. No escaping having them get in and bite on us in here. Grrrr

happ ask away if I don't know I will find out :)

I saw some PS at Lowe's but decided not to pay full price. Trying to behave and take care of what I have and can't pass up the great deals I got. I hope to root some of the Orange Bulbine from the 3 gallon pot so I can possibly trade or share.

Have a Great Weekend!!!

Easton, PA(Zone 6b)

Before I saw the tiny sweet potato vines at Walmart, I had only seen them in pictures. Maybe they are more popular in the south. They would be annuals here unless you overwintered the plants or tubers inside. It they don't survive, I guess I could get a similar effect in containers with coleus.

I would love to send you some of this humidity! It will be about 90'F with 90% humidity for the next week. The heat would be tolerable if the humidity weren't so high. We have a tornado watch in effect also. It is rare to have tornadoes in this area, but they are becoming more common. I just hope that the power stays on!

I gave up on getting any pictures today, but these are my new plants!
Fittonia albivenis 'Pink Star' http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/187003/
Echeveria 'Black Prince' http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/61984/
Aloe 'Minnie Belle' http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/196359/
Clematis 'H.F.Young' http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/74961/

I planted Black Prince in succulent saucer garden with a tiny hen & chick and some creeping yellow sedum. All it needs is a few artfully placed rocks - no shortage of rocks here, just awaiting inspiration. This terracotta saucer pot was waiting for the perfect plants to live in it. So far, they seem happy. It will be a challenge for me to not over water succulents, so a clay pot is the best choice for me to plant them in.

I'll pray everything passes you by! My family in the Poconos came very close to one of the tornadoes last month. Scary!

Easton, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks, Sandy for thinking of me and rooting the potato vines. I haven't given up hope on my roots, yet. A plant has to be completely dead for me to give up on it.

I love the plants that you can grow outside in the South, but I would hate the summer weather. I am overheating here in zone 6a. Besides, our harsh winters keep the reptiles small and the insect population in check. I used to travel a lot for work - including Puerto Rico and Miami where I developed a love for tropical plants. However, I never got used to 3" flying bugs in the shower. They were bigger than hummingbirds and much more aggressive! I did get a kick out of the little tree frogs, but avoided the snakes. I don't even want to think about the alligators, although they could solve the rabbit problem. Winston the pacifist pug would be in serious trouble in alligator country. He is a tasty, well fed little morsel!

I hate the new law banning liquids on planes. I used to travel with a quart bottle of soda water so that I wouldn't get dehydrated. Half a can of soda for a five hour flight is barely emergency rations for me! Don't even get me started on the lowlife employees sticking metal detectors up my skirt and laughing. So many of these new "safety" regulations make about as much sense as the armed guards walking back and forth on the NYC bridges without clips in their guns. If we need soldiers to protect us, we need them to have ammo in their guns. Otherwise, why not save the money (and the military morale) and send them somewhere they are needed. This doesn't make me feel safe, it just makes me feel angry. I'll stop venting and try to cool off...

Easton, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks. I hope your family survived the latest warning as well. The winds Monday blew another branch off the Black Walnut tree - and a bunch of walnuts. It didn't damage anything. It is such a messy tree which has lost large branches to storms before. It is growing on the adjacent property, so I can't do anything about it except complain to deaf ears and write letters to the town office which doesn't care. In fall, it sounds like someone is playing tennis against the roof when the walnuts start falling. I gather some nuts for my Christmas baking and use the dried hulls to dye yarn and fabric, so it has its uses. Anyone want a black walnut tree? The squirrels plant the darn things everywhere, especially in my gardens.

The tornado watch is over, the power stayed on and I am safe and sound. Winston the pug learned a new way to get my attention yesterday - hitting the red light on my computer UPS to turn it off. (Lifting the UPS, rearranging the computer wiring and vacuuming under the desk are on the weekend "todo" list.) Pretty smart for a dog who took two months to learn his name and still doesn't understand "sit". He understands "no" "heel" "up" and "peanut butter". I should take a movie of "Pug Eating Peanut Butter". It is hilarious. When I need a laugh, guess who gets some peanut butter?

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

I am so glad y'all made it through the storms ok.

Hey Fruity who was wanting some strawberry begonia in our last swap/trades? Do you remember? I just scored my first one in years at the Lowes and it is so healthy with several babies.

Joy

Athens, PA

Joy

I was..... I still need to put together a list. ^_^

I have been out dividing and repotting elephant ears. I sure hope my buddy wants elephant ears. I bought one at the end of season sale it is called boa and another called Mojito it is they are really different than my others. Taking starts of lots of tropicals so they should be well heeled by the time of the swap. Getting back up to 100 today and for the next few days, then dropping to 98 a cold way!

Fruity do you remember my Buddha Belly plant? I was working on one of my pots of ginger and low and behold I noticed this strange leaf and have been watching it for about a month. I have decided that one of the seeds from the buddha must of leaped into the pot of ginger. I now the seed pod basically explodes and throws the seeds quite a distance, but I am excited to see one starting up. Now if I can just get it out of the pot of ginger without killing it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.