Thank You Dave:D

Ok,here we go''' I am getting more in tune with alpines/rock gardens,anyone else??? Sis'

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

me too sis, in my class on wednesday we're hopefully going to build an alpine sink/trough, and will also learn about germinating alpine seeds and pests and diseases. i'll let you know what i learn!

lil

Hey,that's a great site,just marked it too' That trough idea sounds fun'What is the acid for germinating,is it safe for using inside of my home?

acid?

Yeah,Lil for germinating some seeds' It's called Gibirellic(sp) Acid' I read it on the link you just gave us'

oh right, i'll ask at my class on wednesday! heh

lil

Yoo hoo,Lil' Did you remember to find out anything on the acid(used for germination)??

sorry sis, i missed the class as i had flu. it's half term so no classes next week. i'll get the notes the week after.
still feeling dreadful, sneezing my head off!

lil

So sorry that you're under the weather and take care' You've been doing too much probably and know when we're young we don't think of ourselves like we really should' Sending you some "homemade soup",enjoy,lol' Sis'((((Lil))))

aww thanks sis, that was lovely! by the way, i got news this morning that i've got a job - had the interview yesterday and i start on monday!
feeling a bit better - its just so cold here in durham at the moment. but me and my bf are going out tonight. it's his friends's birthday, so we're going for some drinks and then an indian meal. kinda double celebration!

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Lil, congratulations - nothing like good news to help you get over sometning faster.

Sis, I have a catalog that has the acid and an article about it. Can't remember the name right now, but I'll get it later and post it.

JL Hudson, Seedsman He has a website where you can request a catalog, but that's all it's for. Go Vols has a hyperlink for it in her thread on seed catalogs.

This message was edited Saturday, Oct 20th 9:38 AM

Great news Lil,never a doubt that you would land it,lol'Enjoy your evening too'
Thanks Kathleen,I'd like to learn more about the different proceedures. Not that I'll ever use them,lol'

nursing a hangover from hell at the moment :( the meal was excellent, had a great night, but wish i hadn't had the last few glasses of wine! i need a cuppa!

lil

ROFLOL''' As I say,did you learn anything? Now you take good care of that bruse from your friends twisting your arm to drink,lol''' "youth is wasted on the young"not the exact quote from the master but close enough,lol'

i know ouch! my poor arm! i took a lot of persuading to drink.. mind you i dont think drinking wine and then pints of guinness was the best idea in the world.. feeling a bit better now, after a gallon of tea and something to eat. i'll never drink again, until the next time!

lil

From me to you,young lady'''Never mix your grains with your grapes,papa always taught me,lol'''I too learned like you''I don't like worshipping the "porceline god"either,lol'

i'll remember that one sis!

You better''':D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.