Thumbnail by Little_things
Port Elizabeth, South Africa(Zone 10a)

Tylecodon paniculatus

Pachypodium bispinosum

Adenium obesa - baby ( I want to cut it, but maybe let it grow another year??)

Adenia glauca need to wake up still - just moving into spring now....

Euphorbia tortirama

E. stelata - decided to turn it on its side - seen one like that with the leaves hanging down, looked great.

Nananthus alooides - not normally seen as caudex, but this one I have had for a number of years and it has a nice thick caudex now..

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

What a great looking collection. Thanks for posting!

Yardley, PA

They are beautiful. Like how you potted them.

Thanks sally - I am slowly getting the collection's back on track. For the first year after our move it was all about keeping them alive, now I am more confident on the environment, I can start looking at sorting out the pots and making them a little nicer to look at...

Decatur, GA

Thanks for showing us your plants. They look great in their pots.
I start to wonder how you manage what seems to be a large collection. Its impressive, both the number of plants and how well cared for they are. Any secrets? ^_^
Helen

Nope - always fiddling is the only secret. I have either a ready mix soil in a closed bucket or the different ingredients close-by, so I always fiddling, transplanting, sowing seeds, whatever...currently transplanting all the baby aloinopsis, titanopsis...pretty happy with them! Sowed another 90+ species last week, which is germinating...always busy with something.

Baja California, Mexico(Zone 11)

Nice plants, man. Did you fertilize those Tylecodons or are they just naturally high on life? :)

Here's my Tylecodon in the process of waking up for the fall. Very, very slowly.

Thumbnail by Baja_Costero

Did not fertilize this year, only got them early this year and put them in new soil, thought that would be good enough.

Los Angeles, CA(Zone 10a)

Casting a dragnet for old (ish!) threads I'd missed and love these particular plants. But Rian, you provide a seemingly endless stream of delights for the eyes and imagination.

I aim to please! Thanks zed.

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

Great looking plants Rian! I really like the Euphorbia. Wow, 90+ seeds sowed in a week. That's dedication. Can't wait to see more baby pictures. Your recent postings have prompted me to look at Silverhill's offerings. I think I am going to place another order soon.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.