North Central Texas RU April 28, 2012 (Trade Thread)

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Joy ~ can I get one of your Curly Variegated Airplane plant, Chlorophytum comosum please.

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

Got it Catz!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Rouxcrew.....I would love a couple rain lilies from you. Please check my list.

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

I finally got out to the garden and have some things on my trade list.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Anna....Please hold a winged loosestrife and a Spellbinder DL for me. Let me know what you want for them.

This message was edited Feb 19, 2012 11:26 PM

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Josephine, can we please get links in the first post to everyones swaplist?

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Sure, sorry I didn't think to do it sooner.

All done, whew that was a lot editing!!!

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you :)

North Richland Hills, TX

Newton, no worries I always forget yours as well (mine's Kate).

Anyway, I'll put you down for the Malabar Spinach (I just started it yesterday) -- yes it takes the heat.

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

I added a few more things to my list today. More to come as it gets warmer.

Sheila, if your Blackeyed susans are not taken, may I have them? I want to do a large planting at the Fielder House.
Josephine.

Arlington, TX

Catz,
Could I have a red hot poker?
Cheryl

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Sure! I'll put your name on it :)

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Anna, I have some bulbine that needs to be divided. I'll try to root some for you. If it doesn't work, I'll just bring the big pot and you can cut some off.

Sure Sheila, I will separate out a clump or two for you.

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks Stephanie. What would you like?

Sheila ok on the DL and winged loosestrife...you will be happy to know it originally came from Bronchbuster.

Dennis and Marty...is there anything you want to trade?

MsGrubbyKate: I would love to try one of those tomato varieties. I have no idea what they are like..do you know which ones would be on the smaller side?( tomato, not necessarily the plant) or I will just take my chances.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Kate.....May I get three of your cherry tomato plants any variety you have lots of? Check my list for a trade please.

Josephine......You have the 4 Black-eyed susans!
Rouxcrew.....Thanks on the rain lilies!....please let me know what I can bring for you.

Anna.....Thanks for the DL & loosestrife from TJ territory! :-)

Grapevine, TX(Zone 8a)

Anna, can I claim a winged loostrife?

North Richland Hills, TX

I should have plenty of tomatoes to go around (the plants are looking good and healthy). So if you've asked for one consider them yours.

Anna, the cherry, pear and currant tomatoes are the small ones. The striped Roman is a roma sized tomato, I grew them last year and I got really good feedback on its taste.

North Richland Hills, TX

Anna, I absolutely love Martha Gonzalez roses, so could I please have one?

North Richland Hills, TX

In a different thread I promised a couple of people some groundcherries. I know I promised one to Josephine but I can't remember who else. Could you please remind me?

Grapevine, TX(Zone 8a)

I expressed interest in ground cherries.

North Richland Hills, TX

Thanks Dennis, I'll make sure there is one/some for you!

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

Dennis, the loosestrife is yours. I was worried there wouldn't be anything for your shady areas on my list .
MsGrubbyfungus: I will try the striped Roman, the MG rose is yours.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you Kate.

Added a few new items to my list also.

This message was edited Feb 21, 2012 11:00 PM

Arlington, TX

I know this is not the place but I see several people want Clematis texensis. Woodlanders nursery has them if you want to pay a hefty sum (which of course I did!). Maybe I will have some seed for the fall RU but who knows how it will do.
C

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

Bananna18, I have yellow bells that have been rooting since Jan 3rd and they are looking good. I'll put your name on one.

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks for the info Cheryl. I hope it will do well. I would love seeds eventually.
Thanks Marty. What would you like?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Sheila, can I get a passion vine from you?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Stephanie....Yes, you can have a BC passi!

Anna, do you have any more loosestrife?

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

I had 2 potted up, but I will check to see if there are any available to dig.

Dennis, the ten petal anemone grows from bulbs and they are blooming now. I have dug some for you and potted them about 3 bulbs per 4" pot but I wonder if they will have gone dormant by time of round-up. They are kinda like oxalis in that they bloom and just kind of "disappear" until next year. Hope that is OK. I dont know what else I should do. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate the suggestion.

Grapevine, TX(Zone 8a)

Steadycam, that sounds good to me. I have some other spring ephemerals that do the same thing. I'll just have to trust you that there are bulbs somewhere in the pot.... :)

Sheila, can I have a Brazos Penstemon and a Raspberry Wine Monarda?

Catz, can I have a candy corn vine and a lizards tail? Will it do well in a pot in my koi pond?

Cheryl can I have a couple of your Rudbecia hirtas?

Joy

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Joy I'll put your name on the Candy Corn Vine, but I don't have lizards tail. I think that one is on Sheila's list :)

Arlington, TX

2 R hirta for you Joy.
C

Oops, I was going to ask about your milkweed, does it draw catepillars? I am always looking for butterfly attractants.

Joy

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

:) It certainly does. Would you like one?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.